Street Heat Grudge Night @ PDP 6/5

Nickey4271647545519

1546409_1407971372784836_1638736056_n.jpg?oh=d75b7a236a54005e7d349918ac02cbd6&oe=55FD8766

Friday night is our first Friday Night Street Heat Grudge night. This is a low cost, no prep Street Style race with no scoreboards. Grudge racing, and side wagers are encouraged. The rules are simple, be fast and get your stuff down the track first. If racers want to negotiate a staggered start or ??? that is up to them $10 bucks to drive in $20 to trailer in. If a group of small tire, or other group want to have a gamblers race with buy in more power to them. They can decide on the rules they want. ( this tire, or that tire. full exhaust, or not, tags... ) So it's time for all the trash talking street racers to put up or shut up~

Gates open at 5. Hope to see some of you there! Racing or not.

Whats your plans? Qdl and sonic or?

Weather looking questionable (I hate how it's nice until I get off work, grrr), but I want to go to QS&L if it isn't raining. Pretty sure SOnic is shut down. I made a thread Paul sheesh