loan question

The_buster

Alright fellas, he's been shit on enough. He's making an effort, just could use some guidance, from a single reliable source, that's not looking to profit off of him. Take up Eli on his offer.
  • Upvote 1

Alright fellas, he's been shit on enough. He's making an effort, just could use some guidance, from a single reliable source, that's not looking to profit off of him. Take up Eli on his offer.

+1

someone help this guy out. again, you don't need matco tools. sell them if you can, as you only need craftsman tools at this time. your meal ticket is going to be your wife getting a nursing job.

You received an $8000 tax return which you spent on things you didn't need at the time. Your wife took out loans that were unnecessary so that you could buy more things you didn't need. Now you are having trouble paying for the things you DO need to live, and to work to make extra money.

If you can't live within your means THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BUILD CREDIT, AS YOU SHOULDN'T BE BORROWING MONEY.

If you would like real, actual help with your finances, I am willing to help you straighten your shit the fuck out. This comes with the stipulation that if you do not listen to me, I would walk away and shake my head as I watch the plane crash into the mountain.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1760940&postcount=13

Take this guy up on this offer, you need serious guidance.