Plasma TV Repair. Any Recommendations?

Stretch

My TV decided to give up last night. It's an 09 model so it's not incredibly old. Would rather get this one fixed if possible instead of paying for a new one since it's still a very nice TV.

Anybody have any shops or people they can recommend? I'd like to get a quote on the total repair cost before deciding if it's worth it to fix it or just repair it.

Thanks

Was watching TV last night and all of a sudden it just shut off. I thought somebody sat on the remote or something. Picture didn't distort or anything, just shut off.

Went to turn it back on, made it's normal clicking noise when it powers on, buzzed for a second, then shut back off.

When you power it on the light should flash an error code. As in 6 flashes means this 7 means that.

When I push the power button, the light flashes ones, then shuts off and goes back to being solid red.

An 09 TV in the scheme of things is pretty old today.

Given how cheap new units are, if it costs more than $100 to repair, I'd reinvest towards a new unit IMO.

Said the exact same thing to the lady lol. Was planning on getting a new one during the holidays this year.. Looks like it might happen sooner.

Unplug the power cord and wait like 2 min than plug it back in. This will "reset" the TV. If that doesn't work, get a new one. Not worth fixing. They are cheap enough these days.

Did that. It was unplugged for 4 days while I was out of town.

I got the back of it taken off right now but I don't have the slightest clue what I'm looking at..