My junk pile.......

gillbot

Not a bad way to spend $300...total. :lol:

Hey, if you like them and don't have to rely on them for defense (or really even if you do), who cares? It's your money. :)

You aren't far off on that total, so yeah I'm ok with it. :gabe:

I'll say it... I like shooting them at paper. They make me smile about as much as other guns.

Like I said, they go bang. What more do you need? Plus since I rarely get to shoot I don't have to worry or care about them much.

I've had far too many jam on me (not that I owned mind you) for me to even plop down $100 to toss every other round at paper. Wasn't even fun.

Guy at work has one and says it has never jammed. YMMV with HP pistols apparently.

I do love my 995ts, but I don't care for the pistols at all.

Confirmed junk pile. Not sure how I feel about that collection. Maybe you need one of their 9mm carbines? I always thought it they would be fun to shoot paper with but I rather just buy a keltec sub 2000.

Confirmed junk pile. Not sure how I feel about that collection. Maybe you need one of their 9mm carbines? I always thought it they would be fun to shoot paper with but I rather just buy a keltec sub 2000.

995ts can be had for half or less. I've run mine for about 7 or 8 years I think with no probs.

Never had many issues with my Hi-Point 9mm before I sold it. I think would have like 1 stove-pipe every 400+ rounds or so. Key to mine was to keep lots of oil on it. I still am on the look out for a good price 9mm carbine of their's but haven't ran across one.

Nice thing about a Hi-Point hand gun is if you run out of ammo, they make great clubs.

I acquired the .380 your collection is missing as part of a trade, and sold it not long after. While it did FTF on me once, that was out of the 300 or so rounds I put through it, for the price, you could do worse.

I don't think you understand the idea of a throw down gun

My definition does not have to be the same as yours. I wanted something cheap that when I leave it sit and sit and sit, I don't have to worry about wasting money. Plus if it gets into a state of bad disrepair, I can send it in.

Oh, and edit: may go look at the 380 today. Got a line on one for cheaps so why not round out the collection!

Edit 2, I know what the "throw down gun" term means. It's an unregistered drop gun used to frame people in a crime. I get it, nor do I care.

"I don't have to worry about wasting money" - Gilbot

I don't understand how gun buying is wasting money... And technically, you could have one very-nice gun for what you have sunken into those doorstops.

I've shot a couple hi-points. They slide feels like it could wobble off of the frame at any minute!

Opinions vary on hi points, they've treated me well and for the cost I'll never complain. The difference being, if I let the guns sit for months and neglect them, no big loss. Though it's funny I have to defend the spending of MY money...... Oh 'Murcia, how I love thee. In typical fashion, just like religion, others feel the need to impose their views on one who doesn't agree.