Who here has T-Mobile?

Exodus

My wife and I are thinking about switching from Sprint to T-Mobile and going to their 100.00/mo 2 lines unlimited everything plan. No throttleing plus 5gb mobile hotspot.

We are on a legacy Unlimited everything sprint plan from 6 or 7 years ago but its still not as cheap as the 100.00/mo for two lines.

Is the service as good as Sprint?

I went from tmobile to verizion (just to be on one bill with my wife). honestly in SOME places i get better service with verizion, but most places i get the same if not better with tmobile.

I vote to switch to tmobile

T mobile is retarded fast in most every major city. If you travel a lot by driving, I would avoid them though.

I just switched from Verizon to Att because I live in New Albany and apparently it's a "marginal" area....I have an VZW LTE tower .3mi away from me and they can't seem

to explain why I get .2 mbps.....

Love my T-Mobile. I used to have a Verizon unlimited plan, but I wanted to get my wife off of Sprint and onto a plan with me, and I wanted to get my mom a smart phone. So I got us all switched to T-Mobile. I don't notice not having unlimited data now, thanks to T-Mobile's Music Freedom. Most of my data is streaming music with Google Play All-Access. T-Mobile doesn't count streaming music from most of the major apps against your data. My wife has gone over her 2gb of LTE, but she can still stream music at full quality. It's great.

I will say with T-Mobile:

1) Don't travel outside of a major city

2) Make sure your phone has the capability of both LTE bands

If you can meet these two criteria, their service is fantastic. I love my phone and service when in in any major city, except for Cincinnati.

T-Mobile is great. Been with them a year and a half after having been with Spring for 12 years. I'll never go back. Look for a phone with LTE bands 2, 4, and 12 in order to stay future proof, but 12 isn't super important. Also, that deal you are looking at is going away on the 27th of this month so jump on it quick.

http://www.tmonews.com/2015/06/t-mobiles-2-for-100-and-4-for-100-promotions-ending-soon/

T-Mobile is great. Been with them a year and a half after having been with Spring for 12 years. I'll never go back. Look for a phone with LTE bands 2, 4, and 12 in order to stay future proof, but 12 isn't super important. Also, that deal you are looking at is going away on the 27th of this month so jump on it quick.

http://www.tmonews.com/2015/06/t-mobiles-2-for-100-and-4-for-100-promotions-ending-soon/

Just switched. As soon as I get my phone squared away I should be good to go.

I went from T-Mobile to AT&T and my work phone is Verizon and believe it or not, my AT&T phone has better reception than my Verizon iPhone 5s for work.

T-Mobile was fast as shit in the city... go to the country and it became shit.

BTW, if you ever try to leave T-Mobile, they will continue to bill you after you cancel and then when you fight it and provide PROOF of contact times and dates of cancelation and when the number got ported over and they will send you to collections... seriously fuck T-Mobile, I will never go back to them.

Like others have said, very fast in the city but awful in the country. At least you can usually get reception, 5 or 10 years ago there were several times my phone would become 100% useless because I couldn't get a signal in places like Portsmouth, Bellefontaine, West Virginia, etc. TMobile has improved a lot over the past decade.

We have t mobile. We switched from Verizon. We get great coverage and great speeds everywhere in Columbus the only spotty place we have run into is at Polaris.

We travel quite a bit between here and Alabama and Florida. Always have service in airports and major cities. When we drive we lose service in the mountains but we also lost service with sprint and Verizon.

We switched when they would buy out your contract. It took us 6 months to receive our prepaid visa gift card. I called daily and got the district manager involved. They ended up giving us a $480 bill credit, lowered our bill by $50 a month and they still sent us our gift card. We didn't have a monthly bill for 5 months. Their customer service is top notch and we are extremely happy with them.

BTW, if you ever try to leave T-Mobile, they will continue to bill you after you cancel and then when you fight it and provide PROOF of contact times and dates of cancelation and when the number got ported over and they will send you to collections... seriously fuck T-Mobile, I will never go back to them.

I didnt have a single problem, sounds like you were behind on the bill or were still in contract. :dumb:

I didnt have a single problem, sounds like you were behind on the bill or were still in contract. :dumb:

nope, completely up to date and no contract. They actually made me pay it off before they would port my number over..

Like some have mentioned, your phone's LTE band capabilities make a big difference.

At work here in Delaware on a Nexus 4 I would get 2g at best. Nexus 5 I get a better LTE connection than the peeps on Verizon.

I was sitting in a hocking hills a frame cabin with 4g on Verizon.

Just saying..

Yeah, except most of us would rather be at Hocking Hills with no signal so we could like, you know, actually enjoy nature... :D

Yeah, except most of us would rather be at Hocking Hills with no signal so we could like, you know, actually enjoy nature... :D

It was a random discovery..

Drove to the cabin with pandora on, realized it was still on when I got there.

Went inside cabin, and still had 4g, thought it was crazy.

I ended up getting the oneplus one and my 4G is great. They gave me two lines, unlimited everything, no throttling, plus 7gb of hotspot per line for 100 a month No contract. Dayum

Excellent!