Manheim Car Auction brokers on CR?

Diamonds

So, I've done this in the past once where a dealer collects a fee for buying a car for me via manheim auctions. This dealer allowed me to login, find my car, and then he completed the transaction and I went to NJ and picked it up. For his "access" he charged me 300 bucks.

Anyone on here do that?

I think what he means if a dealer will do him a "favor" and buy the car he wants.

It's was their operating principle. They did it that way for all of their customers. It was not a favor. It's how they did business. I am not asking for special treatment. I just wondered if anyone on here did that as a normal business practice.

Anyone giving out their Manheim login (nowadays) would be putting their business at serious risk.

If you found a small enough dealer that was a cash only customer (no credit line with the auction) they MIGHT be willing to do it.

While I won't/can't just let someone have my login info... I CAN do one of two things.

1.) Search for what you want and send you the options that meet your criteria

or

2.) You can come in the dealership, where I would login and we could search together (so you would see what I see)

If either of those options work for you, get ahold of me and I'll get ya taken care of :thumbup:

Cool man, what is a good number/time to chat?

Anyone giving out their Manheim login (nowadays) would be putting their business at serious risk.

If you found a small enough dealer that was a cash only customer (no credit line with the auction) they MIGHT be willing to do it.

While I won't/can't just let someone have my login info... I CAN do one of two things.

1.) Search for what you want and send you the options that meet your criteria

or

2.) You can come in the dealership, where I would login and we could search together (so you would see what I see)

If either of those options work for you, get ahold of me and I'll get ya taken care of :thumbup: