2004 Sea Doo RXP

XChris1632X

Looking to sell quick to fund something else without a loan. Between the 60 hour work weeks and my family I haven't had anytime to finish this ski. The ski used to be a lot more heavily modded. Two years ago I decided I was tired of the constant upgradeing and tuning to get the fastest speed and decided I wanted to detune the ski for reliability. I sold the old go fast parts for less fast parts and it hasn't made it back to the water since. I have all parts needed to make this ski run I just don't have time to take it to the lake and make the adjustments it needs. I did make some time to put the new impeller back in, reinstall the pump, put the new charger on, and put the intake back together. I would like to sell it as is and let someone else to spend the two hours it needs to be right. I don't even want the temptation of riding it again. All this ski needs is for the wideband to be hooked back up and taken to the lake to adjust the fuel pressure. If I can find time this week I will try to get the wideband connected.

04 RXP

I think the hours are 100-120 if I remember right.

X-Charger

42 lbs injectors

XS intercooler

Solas 15/20r impeller

Riva intake grate

Riva RRFPR

TDR thru hull exhaust

Wideband

Adjustable venturi nozzle

RE Blockoffs

Homemade catch can

Custom 4" alum intake

Rule bilge pump

im sure there is some I'm missing but that is what stands out to me. Ski is in 9.5 out of 10 condition cosmetically. Ran great when I put it away to detune. Always winterized. Looking to sell quickly with no hassle $4200. I will thoroughly explain how to get things adjusted as they need to be for the buyer. Comes with a very nice yacht club trailer.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/For%20Sale/IMAG0456_zpsyncabbv6.jpg

To be completely honest I have forgotten more than I remember about these ski setups. I think you can get away with it but if I remember it was better to have the regulator. Was it the edition of the external IC that changed it? The same setup was on my 07 when I bought it. I remember I first added the regulator when I first ran the X Charger setup on this ski. It was the best and most reliable/consistent setup I ever ran and that was why I wanted to go back to it. I may try to find my notes and read back on it.

I did look back into my notes and confirmed the regulator is needed when adding the XS intercooler. Early on guys were not using one and found idle and low rpm was right on but high rpm was lean without one. I think if you have the ecu reflashed to X ski specs that you may not need it but I never looked into that. I know my first go around with a X Charger my ratios were right on with this setup. I tinkered with the ski last night. I'm going to try and run it toonight or tomorrow.

You are right. The intercooler and exhaust might make it lean up top, that's a very good setup. Should make someone a dead nuts reliable fast ski.

Puckerd my butthole up when i cracked this thing open. Was nuts to ride!

It was really nice. This one is cleaner cosmetically. You should have spoken up I would have sold that guy this one instead. He wanted the yellow one more but I knew he would take the red one. Don't like the RXPs or don't want the work?

She runs! It has been awhile but I had it running for awhile on the hose. I need to get a new battery tomorrow but it is ready for the lake. Everyone will have less than a week before I get everything buttoned up and get to the lake to have it dialed in. After that it is going on craigslist for quite a bit more money.

Had the ski out on alum today. Dialed the rrfpr in a bit. Rough water/lack of daylight got me real close. Might be slightly on the rich side. Ski pulls like a champ. I really needed to throw another ring in the nozzle to bring the RPMs down just slightly. My GPS shit out on me so no good speed readings. I really wanted to see some good speeds. It is 100% ready to go! I got some good go pro footage of my last right ever an it. It will be harder to see it go now for sure. I'm going to look at a bass boat on Saturday and would love to know I'm getting the cash flow from this soon. Some one come pick it up.