0360-----0300----------0.83

0480-----0400----------0.83

0600-----0500----------0.83

0720-----0600----------0.83

0900-----0750----------0.83

1200-----1000----------0.83

3000-----2500----------0.83

6000-----5000----------0.83

There's always a catch, though that still a fair bit cheaper than outright purchasing them. Sell one to pay for your favorite. :)

plus meaning you get the the $40k to cover the taxes on the cars (and the 40k itself). I thought I only had to say things like this to Thorne?

Not a single picture that's not a stock photo or a shite photoshop? Scam City, fellas.

They've been doing it for years. Always a pair of cars with an old musclecar and a current model, usually modified.

Oh wait, Julius told you, didn't he?

:ninja:

He said you didn't want to come over when he was doing the clear bra because you didn't have a car to drive in the rain :marc:

I have to get with him about the leftover carbon fiber before you do your bathroom trim in it and use it all.

:ninja:

He said you didn't want to come over when he was doing the clear bra because you didn't have a car to drive in the rain :marc:

I have to get with him about the leftover carbon fiber before you do your bathroom trim in it and use it all.

That squealer!

NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY AND MAKING ONE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

WUT?So how do you enter without buying a ticket?

You can probably write in an entry. If you were required to purchase a ticket then it would be gambling.

4. How to Enter. Below are the methods to enter the Dream Giveaway drawing:

Enter via the published web site(s) with a donation indicating which drawing Entrant wishes to enter. With this method, after completing the entry process, Entrant may choose to receive a return e-mail confirmation containing a Certificate confirming his or her ticket number(s) and the particular drawing to which they are entered. If the Entrant chooses to have his or her Certificate delivered in a manner other than e-mail, a $1.95 service charge will be added for mail delivery in U.S. or $4.95 non-U.S. mail delivery.

Place a toll-free call to the published number with a donation, indicating which drawing Entrant wishes to enter. Minimum donation using this method is $20.00. With this method, after completing the entry process, Entrant may choose to receive a return e-mail confirmation containing a Certificate confirming his or her ticket number(s) and the particular drawing to which they are entered. If entrant chooses to have his or her Certificate delivered in a manner other than e-mail, a $1.95 service charge will be added for mail delivery in the U.S. or $4.95 non-U.S. mail delivery.

Mail in the official mail-in entry form with donation indicating which drawing the Entrant wishes to enter to P.O. Box 17188 Indianapolis, IN 46217-0188. Mail must be postmarked no later than ending date referenced in paragraph 3 above and received no later than 7 days following ending date. With this method, after completing the entry process, Entrant may choose to receive a return e-mail confirmation containing a Certificate confirming his or her tickets number(s) and the particular drawing to which they are entered. If the Entrant chooses to have his or her Certificate delivered in a manner other than e-mail, a $1.95 service charge will be added for mail delivery in the U.S. or $4.95 non-U.S. mail delivery.

Free Entry Method. First, to receive an entry code without donating, mail one self-addressed postage paid envelope to NBCH P.O. Box 1388 Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-1388, (except Vermont residents are not required to affix return postage) Limit one entry code request per outer envelope. One entry code will be returned in the envelope provided to each mail-in request that complies with these requirements. Second, upon receipt of the entry code, Entrant must register the entry code into the particular drawing. Entry code can be registered either by going to the specified website or calling toll-free 1-855-612-9900. All requests for entry code must be postmarked no later than 11:59 PM EST on ending date of drawing referenced in paragraph 3 and received no later than 7 days following ending date. All entry codes must be entered by 14 days following ending date. No service charge or fee will apply to this method of entry. Mail for Free Entry Method to any other address will be disqualified and destroyed.

There are people who do this all the time w/sweepstakes. For contests that let you utilize more than one entry, there are some who will send in many, many self addressed envelopes for free entry into these contests. That's what they do. Find every contest there is and enter like hell. I did this for a Playboy contest I found in my stepdad's magazine when I was a kid. Won two VCR's. lol Two. haha Ballin'.