Friday night Cruise-In at Chesrown Chevrolet. 6pm to 9pm.

Benner

Taken straight from the facebook page

Come to Chesrown this Friday night for a good old fashioned Friday Night Cruise-In!

This Saturday is the Blast from the Past Car Show in historic downtown Delaware, so to kick off the weekend, Chesrown is hosting our first ever FRIDAY Night Cruise-In for those who can't wait until Saturday!

We are clearing out the front line of our inventory along 23 to make room for all your old cruisers!

We'll have Mid-Ohio's Classic Rock Station, 95.1 FM on hand on Friday piping all the classics to really set the mood.

The air will be filled with the delicious smells of Boondock's BBQ from McConnelsville who will be providing FREE BBQ to the first 100 guests!

We will also have Yabo's Tacos slangin' tacos in their mobile taco truck and the fine folks from Raccoon Coffee Co. here in their custom rebuilt 1957 Trotwood trailer serving evening coffee and espresso drinks!

There's no entry fee, so bring your car to show off or simply come to look while enjoying some food and drink!

We'll have parking available in our lot, so pull on in and we'll direct you where you need to go to enjoy the FRIDAY Night Cruise-In!

Arrive anytime after 6:00PM and we'll be partying into the evening, so please stop by.

See you there!

http://delawarecarshow.com/

I thought you were at Lash now?

I came back to Chesrown in April i think it was. Nothing against Lash just didn't have the work flow I was expecting (I understand as the new guy you get the stuff that trickles down that others don't want). I just needed to be able to bank on 50 hours a week or more even as a new tech.