Junkies springtime party!

gixxie750

Matt you have been there! You came to Brandon's with playerpro one time last summer... I am heading over there way earlier than you can but I can give you really easy directions. I may be to intoxicated to meet you off the exit some where

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt you have been there! You came to Brandon's with playerpro one time last summer... I am heading over there way earlier than you can but I can give you really easy directions. I may be to intoxicated to meet you off the exit some where

lol i know i was there a couple times but i dont remember exactly which exit and stuff to get off of. yeah if you can post up some directions that would be super :)

Whodey you have to come down sometime!!!

Matt, just take 275 to 32, the eastgate exit take the first ramp towards Newtown. Once you're on 32 stay in the left lane for 4-5 lights. Go down the hill til you have to turn left. Thats 8 mile. when you go up the big hill, Brandon's house is on the left and there is a white sign out in front of it

Matt, just take 275 to 32, the eastgate exit take the first ramp towards Newtown. Once you're on 32 stay in the left lane for 4-5 lights. Go down the hill til you have to turn left. Thats 8 mile. when you go up the big hill, Brandon's house is on the left and there is a white sign out in front of it

From 32 his house is on the right.

I want to come but am heading north for mother's day.

cool thanks jess :badgerrock:

Looks like I won't be there! I was enroute from Burgers Nursery, heading home to gear-up when my daughter informed me she had a birthday to attend. That pretty much screwed my chances and it was inevitably followed by other kids coming home with us to spend the night etc.

I guess we'll break out the Johnny Walker and celebrate at home...

awsome times as usual at brandons house! unfoutunally about the ride today not gonna be able to make it..since its mothers day mom asked me to go to church with her and wont be done till 1ish so you guys ride safe and catch ya later! and thanks again brandon for hosting such a bad ass party!!!