WTB 4x100 wheels/tires

rb26deet32

I'm building a car at the shop and need 4 wheels to put on it so I can move it around a little easier and then drive it on the road and do some street tuning.

I'm needing 4x100 as close to honda offset as possible. They are going on a 2000 civic si. I'm ok with anything as long as it's cheap (preferably steelies) tires need to have some tread but I'm ok buying wheels separate. I'm sure I have a few tires I can throw on.

If you have anything <$200 hit me up. I'd ideally not even spend half of that but I can't find any at the normal places I look.

Thanks.

I'm building a car at the shop and need 4 wheels to put on it so I can move it around a little easier and then drive it on the road and do some street tuning.

I'm needing 4x100 as close to honda offset as possible. They are going on a 2000 civic si. I'm ok with anything as long as it's cheap (preferably steelies) tires need to have some tread but I'm ok buying wheels separate. I'm sure I have a few tires I can throw on.

If you have anything <$200 hit me up. I'd ideally not even spend half of that but I can't find any at the normal places I look.

Thanks.

Found a set of 4 steelies with like new tires today for $20.

Thanks.