GOP 2016

zeitgeist57

On the left side of the questions, you can choose how important an individual question/issue is to you. Also, be sure to click all of the "See x more questions" at the bottom of each "section". Try again with that knowledge, see if ti doesn't change (I had to go back and take it again the first time I used it as well).

I did both (weighting and see more options), which is why I think their algorithms are... off.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/time-cover-reality-check-america-112900354.html

If you want to know why Trump is on top:

"If you want to understand what is happening in the country right now, to get at its shifting id, its calcifying frustrations, its guttural demand for change," Scherer wrote, "you need only listen to that message of disgust, for the political system, its falsehoods and failures, which has taken Trump to the top of the Republican polls."

People are tired of the left and right two party dumpster fire. Then you have the fact the president is only 1/3 of the .gov mess, its the idiots that people keep putting back in power over at the capital building that are doing the most damage.

No matter who gets elected from either party, everybody gets fucked, the only difference is who is doing the pushing and grunting...