Sam Demeter | Demeter Construction | Concrete work

mrs.cos

Our yard since hte day we moved in has never been graded properly. We have dealt with water in our lower level more times than i care to count. One of hte biggest isseus we had was the sidewalk on the back of our house has been slowly sinking for a very long time. This week we finally had it replaced. When they pulled all of it away, it was discovered there was no gravel underneath and it had sunk 4-5" from where it was originally set..

they were by far the best pricing around and were very professional.

Demeter Construction came out and did it for a great price and they were were awesome. They cleaned up, they were fast and efficient, and it looks great.

Sam is a true artisan at what he does. He LOVES working with concrete. You don't get that in a lot professions. He's someone who is creative and loves doing what he does. We will be hiring him again to other projects for us, and more repair work that later this season.

He does commercial and residential and does the work himself. (or his dad) I would highly recommend them. They arrived when they said they would. (7:30am, and were done by 3pm)

I did a timelapse of them (there is time missing from this while they waited for the concrete to arrive, but that's it)

We all know Sam is part of hte CR community, but even he told me his job keeps him to busy to check in here very often anymore. If you need to get ahold of him, try facebook or calling him (hell i dont even think ih ave his number, we only talked on facebook)

Sam and his dad did some work on my house; they were great.

I had a brick front on the house, and the mortar above the windows had crumbled away due to the expansion and contraction of my (replaced) aluminum windows. They did all mortar above the windows on the front of the house and a bit of extra work as well. They made suggestions while they were there and answered all questions I had.

I'd also highly recommend them.

Trish, thanks for the kind words and video. I shared it on our work page. Yes I do not come on here much anymore. Facebook messenger is best way to reach me or my business page on Facebook has my number on it. Feel free to contact me either way. Also Trish, my dad is retired so it's only me and my help now. .