This is a little late.

S-13

This is a little late, being that I have been a member for about 2 weeks now, but still new none the less.

I'm from the Toledo area, (NW Ohio for anyone who doesn't know)

I have been riding for about a year now. Just got my own bike over this last winter ('85 Kaw Vulcan 700) but rode my brothers bike ('08 Kaw ZZR6) a lot last summer. I ride a cruiser because the insurance is cheaper and I will end up losing my license or killing myself on a sportbike. Maybe one day I'll get into a sportbike, not now though.

I'm looking forward to doing lots of riding this season, and hopefully will be able to go to some events and meet some other riders from the site too.

If anyone else is from or passing through the Toledo area I'm always down for some ride time as long as it's above 32 and not raining.

This is a little late, being that I have been a member for about 2 weeks now, but still new none the less.

I'm from the Toledo area, (NW Ohio for anyone who doesn't know)

I have been riding for about a year now. Just got my own bike over this last winter ('85 Kaw Vulcan 700) but rode my brothers bike ('08 Kaw ZZR6) a lot last summer. I ride a cruiser because the insurance is cheaper and I will end up losing my license or killing myself on a sportbike. Maybe one day I'll get into a sportbike, not now though.

I'm looking forward to doing lots of riding this season, and hopefully will be able to go to some events and meet some other riders from the site too.

If anyone else is from or passing through the Toledo area I'm always down for some ride time as long as it's above 32 and not raining.

Welcome. Better late than never. Whats S-13 stand for?

Welcome. Better late than never. Whats S-13 stand for?

Honestly, I have no idea. :confused: I don't remember where I picked it up from. I think I saw it somewhere once, but it's a s/n I've been using for a long time now. I might as well make something up now that you say something, or pick a s/n that actually has meaning. Sorry for the disappointment.

I used to own a S-15 (it was a truck)

maybe you have an unlucky truck...

Haha :lol:I never thought about that, that's the GM version of S-10 right? Well, exactly the same truck, different tag on the tailgate I guess. My truck isn't an S-10 or an S-15 but it is kinda unlucky. I'm gonna go with S-13 is = to Ford.

Haha :lol:I never thought about that, that's the GM version of S-10 right? Well, exactly the same truck, different tag on the tailgate I guess. My truck isn't an S-10 or an S-15 but it is kinda unlucky. I'm gonna go with S-13 is = to Ford.

yup gmc S-15 sierra (before they named it the sonoma), mine was an '88

it cost $250, i drove the piss out of it for well over a year, manual steering, manual brakes, manual transmission, manual windows, manual starter...(eventually replaced the starter, but it cost 1/3 the total price of the truck $85 starter)

yup gmc S-15 sierra (before they named it the sonoma), mine was an '88

it cost $250, i drove the piss out of it for well over a year, manual steering, manual brakes, manual transmission, manual windows, manual starter...(eventually replaced the starter, but it cost 1/3 the total price of the truck $85 starter)

That sounds a lot like my truck, manual everything and paid $300 for it. Can't go wrong with an old beater for under $500

I have never and will never smoke controlled substances of any kind' date=' drink alcoholic beverages of any kind or have sex with underage girls of any kind.

That being said... "Get over here sweetie and hold my beer while I rip into this bong."

WOOT! :cool:[/quote']

Haha good stuff.

Also, thanks for all the welcomes everyone.