Cameraman/Newscaster shot and killed on live: man hunt over-shooter dead

mrs.cos

I have not watched this. I refuse to; however if you choose to, this is a live shooting and death of these two individuals.

There's not really any blood or gore in the video, just gunshots, camera dropping, cut scene

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU WATCH. While its not gory from what i have read, it is the ending of two peoples lives.

A manhunt is underway for a gunman who killed a local news reporter and photographer on live television Wednesday morning during a routine interview outside Moneta, Virginia.

Alison Parker was interviewing a woman at about 6:45 a.m. when shots rang out. Both women screamed.

As the camera fell to the ground, the audience caught the briefest glimpse of a man who appeared to point a gun toward the downed cameraman.

The station cut away to a shocked anchor, Kimberly McBroom, back in the studio.

Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, were killed in the shooting at Bridgewater Plaza near Moneta, the station, WDBJ-TV, reported later.

Scanner Feed of Manhunt

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5431/web

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryce Williams? So that is the shooter? I am reading that they think it is a dude named "Vester Lee Flanagan"...Wrong guy?

EDIT: Good God, man...he just walked straight up on them. What the actual fuck...

It has been suggested that it Bryce is his stage name.

It has been suggested that it Bryce is his stage name.

The pic they are circulating of Flanagan is that of an obviously black man. The hand in that screencap, if you'll forgive me, looks caucasian. I'm not an expert, so perhaps I'm being fooled by the lighting, but that is how it looks to me.

Regardless, this is pretty sick.

The twitter video is one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen. It looks like something out of a movie.

None of them had any idea that was coming and the way he put rounds into that reporter was just nuts.

There is a special place in hell for people like this guy...

The pic they are circulating of Flanagan is that of an obviously black man. The hand in that screencap, if you'll forgive me, looks caucasian. I'm not an expert, so perhaps I'm being fooled by the lighting, but that is how it looks to me.

Regardless, this is pretty sick.

He's very light skinned- He's got freckles too.

The police in that area have now recieced a 23 page fax from Bryce

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tv-reporter-camerman-killed-gunman-opens-fire-virginia/story?id=33327920

Sometime between Tuesday night and this morning, ABC News received a fax from someone claiming to be Bryce Williams. It is a lengthy document: 23 pages. ABC News has turned it over to authorities.

New reports coming in that he is not dead. Critical condition after suicide attempt. There are a lot of bad conditions he could live in if they're able to keep him alive so hoping for the worst one possible.

Or they could just let him suffer and bleed out. It's the cheapest option for the tax payers for someone that obviously brings no value to society.