iPhone 6s'....thoughts?

Putty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what about the experience is new and improved and worth several hundred dollars?

Not experiencing frequent crashes is pretty nice. Some people want the newest and most powerful, and others want something low maintenance that just works.

So what about the experience is new and improved and worth several hundred dollars?

they've introduced late 1990's technology OEM'd from NextInput, renamed it, played off as if it's theirs, something new and used it in many ways that Android and other OEM's have been doing for several years now.

I had a droid, it started screwing up after 6 months of owning it.

I bought my Iphone4 and have had it since 2011... Had to replace a screen once because I dropped it. Just recently having issues, but probably just needs a restart to work again.

I like apple's reputation for just working, and not screwing up like windows stuff. Though I do own a dell laptop.. FML

What is the droid top of the line phone right now?

Shit, I have a 5 right now for the last 3-4 years. Fits in my cup holder, does everything I need it to. Can't remember it ever crashing, otter protector has lasted the entire time. Damn thing has been dropped a million times, run over, and won't die. I never updated the newer software that ruined a lot of people's phones. Only thing I'd love to fix are the asshole U2 songs that were forced on everyone.

I will never buy another android powered phone again, love the features some of the there phones offer but not worth the trade off in the headaches that android gives with its persistent crashing, lagging, and generally failing on every level.

I see little on the 6s to make me want to move up from my 6+.

I like apple's reputation for just working, and not screwing up like windows stuff. Though I do own a dell laptop.. FML

How easily iOS8 update and related issues are forgotten. Having used and use both I am amazed and how Apple has convinced everyone of things like that when they are absolutely not true. iOS 8, maps, and all the other issues they've had are just as numerous as the other devices. Windows XP was solid for me, 7 has been even better and I'm sure 8 and 10 are great but I just haven't seen the need to bump up yet.

I am on the S cycle since the 3S so I am pretty excited after 2 years again. The 3D touch is nice, and I was impressed on the watch.. normally a hater. All the Droid fans wont like Apple until they come out with some laser keyboard, 4k 100" projector and shit. Apple has always worked for me without having to think or learn how to do something. The shit just works, the shit just connects to all my bluetooth stuff with no effort.. I have a Note 4 and still cant figure the damn thing out. Whenever I use my little bros S5 it crashes every 15min.

Now the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil gave me a huge woody, will be dropping stupid money on that since I have never had one and currently rocking no laptop.