Why Cadillac? Why?

caseyctsv

I get it, people will buy them. I just think the money would be better spent making their existing product even better - you know, like fixing CUE?

Cadillac Escalade V on the Way With CTS-V Power via MOTOR TREND News for iPhone

http://www.motortrend.com/wot/1509_cadillac_escalade_v_on_the_way_with_ctsv_power/index.html

I get it, people will buy them. I just think the money would be better spent making their existing product even better - you know, like fixing CUE?

I say V all the things. All it does it put more high HP engines in the used and salvage market. There really is no downside. I hope lots of people buy these because it increases the chances that in 15 years I'll find one in a junkyard when i am looking for an engine for whatever 60's-80's bad ideamobile I will be working on then. Maybe a V powered fleetwood....

I say V all the things. All it does it put more high HP engines in the used and salvage market. There really is no downside. I hope lots of people buy these because it increases the chances that in 15 years I'll find one in a junkyard when i am looking for an engine for whatever 60's-80's bad ideamobile I will be working on then. Maybe a V powered fleetwood....

Yes.

This guy gets it :p

I thought they replaced it with Apple Car Play in 2016 like most other GM models?

CUE still controls much of the day to day basics in the car like fan, temp, etc etc.

And those controls are still those haptic fury-inducing pezio-electric plastic surfaces that make me want to punch a cat.

I know - I just had a loaner while my brakes got worked on. It still sucked ass.

The GOOD news is: I heard Caddy literally is going back to the drawing board, scrapping CUE, and re-introducing good old knobs and buttons. As god intended.

Hopefully we'll be hearing of this change soon.

Then out comes my wallet. But if they take longer than it takes the 2016 GT350 to arrive at a non ADM dealer then caddy lost my money this go round.

When is the Hellcat out? or is it..?

two years or so. i'll be looking for one for sure. this caddy is still going to be rather slow relatively speaking, to be relevant against sports cars. it will be faster than most other SUV's and regular cars. won't be faster than the millions of V8 mustangs/camaros/mopars on the road. the jeep should be able to hurt some serious feelings