Marc Stock (AngryBMW) for mortgage

zeitgeist57

A lot of people extoll the virtues of Marc Stock as a solid mortgage banker. Being in the banking industry for 15 years, I didn't think much of ever using him myself (b'cuz of course I know more than him!;)), though he's an OG bro of mine here on CR, having known him for the better part of 10 years...

Long story short, I've never had a better experience with a mortgage banker than with Marc. He's incredibly knowledgable, and his recommendations...though at first not what my wife and I would've agreed upon...definitely ended up being the right financial decision for us in the long run.

Many props to Marc. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a mortgage in the Central Ohio area. He'll understand that I hope to never need another mortgage again in the future:), but if I do he'll be my first call.

TL;DR = He helped me get a leg up on the pile.

http://arrongibson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Senor_Cardgage_shirt_close.png

• 3 weeks later...

Clay, thank you so much for the positive rep!

I know we got a little creative but as you mentioned, I wouldn't have put you guys into a different program!

Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and your family and I hope to grab a few beers soon!

-Marc