Hellcat in the 9's

Mallard

Yup and yup AFAIK.

They said this: "The list of mods was long, including nitrous, headers, custom upper and lower pulleys, 1650cc injectors, custom tune, e85, and smaller front tire and drag radials."

Once people start getting tunes sorted out I think you'll get it done with less.

Double dog dare ya..

No manual, no care and that's a deal breaker for me. I've "settled" too many times on auto cars when I want a manual, never again. If I'm dropping that kind of coin, it better be how I want it, not because it's there. IMHO, it was pretty over priced too. I'd rather take the gamble on placing an order for one that has the options I want at msrp over a used that's listed at new msrp.

Edit: I'm on the callback list for when orders open too. Just sayin.

No manual, no care and that's a deal breaker for me. I've "settled" too many times on auto cars when I want a manual, never again. If I'm dropping that kind of coin, it better be how I want it, not because it's there. IMHO, it was pretty over priced too. I'd rather take the gamble on placing an order for one that has the options I want at msrp over a used that's listed at new msrp.

Edit: I'm on the callback list for when orders open too. Just sayin.

Guy on AllPar is a sales person and has M6 PCP (Plum Crazy Purple), black satin hood, black wheels, on order with no buyer. I would contact him if it's not sold yet. He said it will be i by Thanksgiving (2016 model). He has a second one in B5 blue thats in the system but not confirmed yet. CDJSalesPro is his sn.

Guy on AllPar is a sales person and has M6 PCP (Plum Crazy Purple), black satin hood, black wheels, on order with no buyer. I would contact him if it's not sold yet. He said it will be i by Thanksgiving (2016 model). He has a second one in B5 blue thats in the system but not confirmed yet. CDJSalesPro is his sn.

That's damn near dream car status :megusta:

Why auto? IMHO, unless you are drag racing on a constant basis, it sucks the life out of the car. No more fun without the man pedal.

Because the 8 speed is really good and it's faster. If you want a 6 speed though it should be easy for the dealer to get. To get an auto it has to be a sold order and they were all sold out almost immediately. Manuals didn't sell and they opened them up to everyone, didn't have to be a sold order.

Here, it doesn't matter if it's an auto or manual, they disappear as soon as they hit the ground. There's a waiting list for any cars they find and it seems many aren't that picky about options or features.

Check out Bob Frederick. http://www.frederickscatpack.com/home.html