Facebook Privacy Notice

Sledhead36

I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION to the Police, the NSA, the FBI and CIA, the Sons of Anarchy Belfast chapter, the Swiss Guards, the Priory of Scion, the inhabitants of Middle Earth, Mr. Belvedere.. Detective Lenny Briscoe, the Goonies, ALL the Storm Troopers( and Darth Vader), the Mad Hatter, My neighbors (because they stare at me weird anyway) The entire cast from Full House (except Stephanie Tanner the drug addict ), O-Town ,The Avengers, Puck from Real world, the Wu-Tang Clan, The Illuminati, The Men in Black, every single Will Ferrell character, X-Men, Ghost Busters, Willow and Mad Martigan, Buck the dog from MWC.. Gandalf and Dumbledore, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Team America World Police and all the members of Van Halen (David Lee Roth ONLY no Sammy Hager) , Voltron, Dark Wing Duck, the Thunder Cats , Capt. Jack Sparrow, Blossom,, Mystery inc. (Scooby Doo), Clayton Bigsbie , Winnie Cooper and Wayne Arnold ( no kevin), the WWF, the WWE, and EPA and even Magnum P.I., He-man, Jay and Silent Bob, Cheech & Chong, Neo, Nelly, Snow (informer) Blade, GI Joe, C.O.B.R.A. , Boondock Saints, Any Fat guy that takes his shirt off and dances at sporting events.. the man who invented Chic Fil A , Ric Flair, and the estate of the Macho Man (R.I.P.) to view all the amazing and interesting things I publish on Facebook.

I'm aware that my privacy ended the very day that I started Facebook, and you are lying to yourself if you don't agree.....I did not list Chuck Norris because it is obvious you give up all privacy rights to Chuck the second anybody is born...... I know whatever I post can and usually does get shared, tagged, copied and posted elsewhere because I'M JUST FRICKING AWESOME AND THAT INTERESTESING.. . If I don't want anyone else to have it, then I don't post it!.. 😂😂

Just another good indicator of what people under the age of 50 need deleted from my facebook.

yup.

Ive seen these make their rounds several times over the years. Its hilarious that people fail to realize that they accepted any terms of services changes when they clicked "I agree, Proceed to facebook"

This is the most annoying fucking thing on all of FB.

Cant top the "gay filter" rainbow profile pic that everyone was doing when "love won".......................................................................................................................................................

Cant top the "gay filter" rainbow profile pic that everyone was doing when "love won".......................................................................................................................................................

The irony of that entire situation was just amazing, some dumbassses still have it on their pictures too :lolguy:

I like facebook (and instagram). I created a small business overnight and used social media for free and paid advertising to make dollars....

I use it to make money as well, and it gives me hours of entertainment via people who take it to serious, air their personal issues, and anything political.

Fixed that for you.

95% of the posts I see regarding things like that are by people my parents age too gullible to understand anything.

No way. Many over 50 have no idea. Under 50 you should know better. Under 40 and you are just fucking stupid