John Wick - SPOILER ALERT FOR ELI. WATCH OUT, ELI...SPOILERS INSIDE!1!!1

zeitgeist57

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scene where the head guy tells his son about john wicks the best part of the movie.

Viggo:I heard you struck my son.

Aureilo:Yes, sir, I did.

Viggo:And may I ask why?

Aureilo:Yeah, well, because he stole John Wick's car, sir, and, uh, killed his dog.

Viggo:Oh.

Above that post, maybe you should put SPOILER ALERT.

It's in the first 15min of the movie and the performances sell it more than the words. I think part of it was in the trailer, He didn't spoil anything of note.

The movie was kind of awesome, lots of car eye candy as well but disappointed that there wasn't a muscle car chase scene since a few make some great appearances. There is a car chase scene and it's pretty violent and fantastic but I kinda wish they had put some of the old stuff through its paces.

It's in the first 15min of the movie and the performances sell it more than the words. I think part of it was in the trailer, He didn't spoil anything of note.

The movie was kind of awesome, lots of car eye candy as well but disappointed that there wasn't a muscle car chase scene since a few make some great appearances. There is a car chase scene and it's pretty violent and fantastic but I kinda wish they had put some of the old stuff through its paces.

In the second GI Joe movie, all but two of the Joes die in the first 15 minutes. If I gave a shit about those movies I wouldn't want to know that :)

They do have the '69 Mustang drifting at the airport for a bit...

Movies been out almost 2 years, and no details have been shown. :finger:

Really? In most movies, dogs are major characters. The death of any character is a spoiler. Spoilers are big deals for most people, myself included. If I want to see a movie, I go in blind. It's part of the experience for me.

It would take two seconds to edit your post, and you wouldn't look like a fucking asshole to some people.

You're a raging douchebag, therefore your opinion means nil. To me, and many others.

Really? In most movies, dogs are major characters. The death of any character is a spoiler. Spoilers are big deals for most people, myself included. If I want to see a movie, I go in blind. It's part of the experience for me.

It would take two seconds to edit your post, and you wouldn't look like a fucking asshole to some people.

You're a raging douchebag, therefore your opinion means nil. To me, and many others.

Ive missed you eli :D

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljc0lpXnDX1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Eli IS right...the dog plays a big part in it.

Viggo Tarasov: That fucking nobody is John Wick. He once was an associate of ours. They call him Baba Yaga. Well John wasn't exactly the Boogeyman, he was the one you send to kill the fucking Boogeyman. John is a man of focus, commitment and sheer will, something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a bar, with a pencil. With a fucking... pencil. Suddenly, one day he asked to leave, over a woman, of course. So I made a deal with him. I gave him an impossible task. A job no one could have pulled off. The bodies he buried that day lay the foundation of what we are now. And then my son, a few days after his wife died, you steal his car and kill his fucking dog. John will come for you, and you will do nothing because you ''can'' do nothing.

hello pot? This is kettle......

It's a movie, if you can't appreciate a movie because you know some small detail that happens in the beginning maybe you should go take up another hobby that is less intellectually taxing. It had really good cinematography, heavy handed use of blue filters, excellent performances, half way decent writing, and was light on the genre cliches. The story, including the dog, is actually the weakest part of the movie although it was pretty solid. It feels a lot like payback, the Mel Gibson version, although payback was a more clever and character rich movie.

No clay, the dog is a minor character and at most a partial catalyst. It's so thin they kind of have to remind you through out the movie that this is kinda sorta about the dog so as to keep continuity. The dog was a cheap trick to get you to instantly hate the bad guys and root for Keanu without you making cheap bill and Ted/matrix jokes and it had to be graphic because that is kind of a tall order in itself.

hello pot? This is kettle......

It's a movie, if you can't appreciate a movie because you know some small detail that happens in the beginning maybe you should go take up another hobby that is less intellectually taxing. It had really good cinematography, heavy handed use of blue filters, excellent performances, half way decent writing, and was light on the genre cliches. The story, including the dog, is actually the weakest part of the movie although it was pretty solid. It feels a lot like payback, the Mel Gibson version, although payback was a more clever and character rich movie.

No clay, the dog is a minor character and at most a partial catalyst. It's so thin they kind of have to remind you through out the movie that this is kinda sorta about the dog so as to keep continuity. The dog was a cheap trick to get you to instantly hate the bad guys and root for Keanu without you making cheap bill and Ted/matrix jokes and it had to be graphic because that is kind of a tall order in itself.

People enjoy things differently, especially subjective material.

I almost feel I need to repeat it, as you probably won't understand anything beyond your own narrow, narcissistic viewpoint.

People enjoy things differently. You won't understand anything beyond your own narrow, narcissistic viewpoint.

I went out with some friends one time, and there was this girl that showed up with her gay male friend. He almost immediately took over the conversation and made all the talk about how gay he was. He then proceeded to tell all the males in the group what he found attractive about them, and how he would like to get with them. I spent a lot of time in the gym at that time, and his comments started to piss me off. I told him I don't care what you do or what you are into, BUT I DON"T WANT YOUR COCK IN MY ASS!

That's what it's like talking to geeto67. Stop trying to shove your cock up our ass.

Edited by Mojoe

I told him I don't care what you do or what you are into, BUT I DON"T WANT YOUR COCK IN MY ASS!

That's what it's like talking to geeto67. Stop trying to shove your cock up our ass.

Oh man ... I've been greeting people all wrong, now it all makes sense.

People enjoy things differently, especially subjective material.

I almost feel I need to repeat it, as you probably won't understand anything beyond your own narrow, narcissistic viewpoint.

Movie has been on DVD for almost a year now, yet you expect every one else to be sensitive to your viewing habits and lack of common sense. Since "spoilers" are an equally objective thing how about you just not click on the link discussing the movie you want to see until you have seen it. I mean it's not rocket science here, that way the rest of us can have a good discussion and your precious viewing habits remain intact.