Verizon increasing grandfathered unlimited data plans by $20

dakotart

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/08/technology/verizon-unlimited-plan-increase/index.html?category=home

Data plan changing from $30 to $50 starting Nov 15th.

Hoping to see some deals for switching carriers soon.

Why? Theyre all just as shitty. Youre trading in actual good service in for shitty service with a smiley face on it.

Actually, I'm looking into Google's Project FI.

And my ATT work phone is as good as my Verizon connection

If it works for you, then more power to you. When i had ATT, coverage was spotty up north.

Fortunately for me, my work pays my bill. We get like 100gb a month collectively, but we never even come close to that number.

Back when I still had Verizon unlimited this price increase would have been worth it. I was routinely using 100+GBs a month. Being in AF tech school, the Internet they offer you is usually $50/month for less than 1Mb/s. So I just used my Verizon phone as a hotspot constantly. Eventually my mom wanted a smart phone and the wife wanted off Sprint, so off to T-mobile it was.

If it works for you, then more power to you. When i had ATT, coverage was spotty up north.

Fortunately for me, my work pays my bill. We get like 100gb a month collectively, but we never even come close to that number.

AT&T has come a long way... now it works far better than my Verizon work phone...

AT&T has come a long way... now it works far better than my Verizon work phone...

It's all about which service works for where you are most of the time. A buddy of mine had Verizon for many years. I was at his house with my Verizon phone and my work ATT phone. Verizon had 1 bar and ATT had 4. They switched service the next day.