196 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point in banning him? Will that make everyone feel better? If he didn't break any rules, a ban isn't necessary. If he's here to troll, I've never seen someone be so long winded in doing so. Yeah I think he likes to debate for the sake of debating, but I sure don't lose any sleep over it.

If he annoys you or you don't like what he has to say, don't read his posts. Mouth breathers like imstock2 deserve to be banned. Geetoo67 isn't that bad IMO.

I say no. Cuz simply, I can't give a fuck enough to care. If his posts hurt my sensitive sensibilities too much, I would stop reading them. Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. Just like everyone. If I met him outside of this forum, I probably wouldn't think twice; I normally don't. I rarely even connect the two personas of those here unless someone has made it a seriously personal matter for me. Besides, if we got rid of everyone that pisses someone else off... Well, I guess Anthony would save a chunk of money because everyone would be banned.