Fast 4 Door AWD Sedan or Wagon

hpfiend

CLA AMG

The CLA AMG is a giant bucket of turds. From the 'racing' suspension to mega lag to an undersized 4WD system to massive amounts of under-steer. The car was fun to drive for 45 seconds, then my back started to hurt. I also think it would be nice to be able to accelerate in the 0.05-0.3g range. Seriously, 'normal' acceleration is not possible in that car. It's either falling on it's face or at 35#s of boost. There's no in between. I had the AWD system fail about half a dozen times in that car, granted it was in slightly 'strange' situations, but not at all in-plausible. The only thing that car has going for it is it's cool looking interior, and pretty nice looking exterior. Also, if the EVO & WRX are too small, the CLAM probably will be too. The back seat is tiny in that car.

S4 is a much better car for the money. I assume the 335/535 is also, but I don't have any seat time in one of those.

http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/14-mercedes-benz-cla45-amg/9883-race-start-4matic-currently-unavailable.html

Edited by Trouble Maker

Thanks for all of the suggestions- after driving the corvette for two days in a row since posting- there is no way I am getting rid of this car! Thank you Brian and Aaron for your opinions-they really hit home and is why I sold my highly modified coupe mustang to buy the z06 in the first place-

I think someday I may end up with a 335 but for right now I am going to play with my subaru wagon and it's new rims ;)

2010 + SHO

3.5 TT

365hp stock (420+ with just a tune)

I have a LMS Flash on my SHO and according to TQ it's a 4.6 0-60 and lots of guys are running 12's with just a tune and some good gas.

I love my SHO other than it being a tank.