Handyman in need of work

Buck531

My brother was laid off from his job a few months ago. He was a pressman for 35+ or so years. Since printing jobs are hard to come by these days he's turned into a handy man type person. He's always been like this. He can do just about everything from electrical to landscaping.

So, if anyone on here needs any job done. Installing a new faucet, bricklaying, drywall, painting, etc. Please send me a PM and I'll send you my brothers contact information.

Thanks.

Before a mod locks this up asking for vendor fees I already asked Anthony and gave the OK to post it. If it needs to be moved somewhere else then go for it.

ya, drywall mudding.... any shmoe can hang drywall... I need someone who's cheap and can mud like a champ with very little sanding

He can do that. He needs money more than being cheap. I'm not sure how big the job is and/or how much money you're looking to spend but you can talk to him and find out.

Is this mark?

If so met him a few years ago through truck club. Very nice guy.

That would be him. Thanks Rocky. He's had some bad luck in the past and just needs go keep on truckin' (literally).

• 2 weeks later...
Could he do some speaker cable running in the walls?(4 speakers hooked up in the living room, have basement under room for running wires)

This is what just happened to me yesterday.

Might need re-programmed.

ya, drywall mudding.... any shmoe can hang drywall... I need someone who's cheap and can mud like a champ with very little sanding

Can he do anything with this?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121706

Would like to hear a ballpark $$.

vinny have to look at it in person dont look to bad

smokin depends on how much to hang and where

kink would have to look at it