FS: 2004 Mustang GT Conv. 5-speed modified

Alty941647545539

Posting for a friend who is also my next door neighbor. I've spent quite a bit of time with this car and it drives and handles great. It was his weekend toy when it was nice out, but he just bought a highly modified Challenger and is out of garage space. Pictures in CL add, but I can post any detail pics needed. He's asking $7000

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5253491963.html

From his Craigslist ad:

40th anniversary Mustang GT convertible. Black Paint, Black Leather good condition. Many upgrades and modifications. 4.6 2V V8 with 97,000ish miles. No leaks or drivability issues. Being Black, there are the normal spots here and there, but it really does present well I have over $3,500 in extras in the car.

5-speed manual with Ford Racing 4.10 gears. - Very Quick,but drivable

TSW single drilled 18" race wheels with continental Dry/Wet performance tires. 295's on the rear. ($2500 cost, 5000 miles on wheels and tires)

New Power-stop drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads on front and back.

JBA cross over pipe with Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust with all new O2 sensors

2" lowering springs with new back shocks and spring isolators.

Frame ties on uni-body

Tinted replacement tails lights and LED third Brake light. (Not spray smoked!)

High intensity headlights

Mach 1 front chin spoiler.

New Kenwood head unit with hands free and Bluetooth.

Few other minor mods and comes with a new SCT tuner. All in all the car shows well and is very quick. I still do 20mpg+ with the racing gears. It is a great platform to take to the next level or enjoy as it currently is.

What it needs, The CPU needs re-flash to accept the tuner. This will allow you to reset the speedometer and delete the emissions light for the race exhaust. However, being a weekend toy, I never had it done and just drive knowing the offsets at each speed and trans gear. The top does have a leak in the window seal at the back drivers corner. Never fixed it because I always garaged it and only drove it on nice days.

Edited by Alty94
Added FS tag and price