Reliable Gas Station App

Versluis

I'm wondering if anyone uses a reliable gas station app to see what a certain station offers.

I'm traveling from Columbus to Nashville in two weeks and would like to try to keep 93 octane in the tank since my APR stage 1 software is set for 93.

Thanks!

I use gas buddy

93-octane gasoline isn't hard to find between here and Nashville TN. Now, if you ran strictly E85, it would be a different story.

I downloaded Gas Buddy but it does not tell you what octane it offers, just regular, mid and premium.

Thanks Tom. Never really looked when I made my trip through Kentucky last time to see if they had 93.

I can't fathom why one wouldn't spend a little extra money to also get a 91 tune when going with any tuning solution that has selectable programs.

Not sure if APR still does this, but when their tunes went on sale, you got a "fully loaded" 4 program tune for single program price.

I went stock, 91/93/100, skipped the Valet mode because LOL.

For a road trip it can be fun to plan out some stations. I once went to that puregas.org site and only stopped at Ethanol Free stations. It will tell you the grade that is offered at the stations as well...for example, if the 93 is ethanol free, but the 87 isnt.

Figure out a few between here and there and you will know what to expect and even what you can plop into the GPS

Not sure if APR still does this, but when their tunes went on sale, you got a "fully loaded" 4 program tune for single program price.

I went stock, 91/93/100, skipped the Valet mode because LOL.

The multiple modes are not available for my car at this time. Just a month ago they finally were able to do it via port and not taking out the ECU.

I doubt you'll have a problem honestly..

Drove straight through from here to APR HQ in Alabama and never had an issue finding 93 the whole way back.

PS: Do you have the "stock" program still? If so, it will be 100% happy with 91.

Thanks Jones. I do not have the stock program. I only have 93 because currently for the Gen3 GLI motor you can not get the multiple modes or APR mobile etc