LOL

Major_golf

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe tomorrow will bring some replies. My biggest concern that if it is a tax reason and they are selling all equipment would the next owner be liable? Since everything listed is business equipment couldn't it be seized as collateral?

No, they will go after the cash received for the sale

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=729&pictureid=8336

Can't catch a break in this town.....

Forgive my ignorance, is this "investor" associated with IPS or CTD?

EDIT: LOLOLOL I read the thread further and it looks like our good friends the McMongoloids were the investors. They're airing out dirty laundry in the comments, what a pair of useless fucks. Best wishes to Eric & Carla I don't know them personally but everything I've ever read here paints them to be the salt of the earth.

Edited by El Karacho

Forgive my ignorance, is this "investor" associated with IPS or CTD?

EDIT: LOLOLOL I read the thread further and it looks like our good friends the McMongoloids were the investors. They're airing out dirty laundry in the comments, what a pair of useless fucks. Best wishes to Eric & Carla I don't know them personally but everything I've ever read here paints them to be the salt of the earth.

It amazes me how fickle.people are. Clearly they have not been involved in a start-up before. Some people can't avoid drama. Clearly the Mongoloids fit that bill.

Edited by Patterson

It amazes me how fickle.people are. Clearly they have been involved in a start-up before. Some people can't avoid drama. Clearly the Mongoloids fit that bill.

Ah the cop who said he was going to kill me! The FBI ended up getting involved with that, and I realized he had a kid. Felt bad and kept playing things down when I would get calls over it.

IIRC it was in this thread.

I think it's in the d wiggs thread. Ya that guy was probably more off his rocker than wiggles. If people on here knew that was the investor behind Eric, people would have been screaming about all the blood on the walls...

Ps everyone when you get a chance go read the Facebook page, it's painfully hilarious.

Wait- fuck I remeber that. That was on here right? Fint the link to that old thread!

Yeah it was in the dwiggs thread. He made endless empty threats, pure middle school style stuff. Then he kept saying how he was a cop and was going to kill me, so I decided to contact the polive in his area, which then turned into the FBI :lolguy: Pretty sure he had eyes on him for other things though.

I did some digging and realized he had a kid, and didn't feel like fucking a kids life up because his father is a moron.

Yeah it was in the dwiggs thread. He made endless empty threats, pure middle school style stuff. Then he kept saying how he was a cop and was going to kill me, so I decided to contact the polive in his area, which then turned into the FBI :lolguy: Pretty sure he had eyes on him for other things though.

I did some digging and realized he had a kid, and didn't feel like fucking a kids life up because his father is a moron.

+1 I laid off him when I figured out he was white trash from Delaware just making ends meet.

I think it's in the d wiggs thread. Ya that guy was probably more off his rocker than wiggles. If people on here knew that was the investor behind Eric, people would have been screaming about all the blood on the walls...

Ps everyone when you get a chance go read the Facebook page, it's painfully hilarious.

It all began with post #2704. Pretty well over by page #115.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102588&highlight=mcmongoloid&page=109