LOL

Major_golf

I did some digging and realized he had a kid, and didn't feel like fucking a kids life up because his father is a moron.

Protip: If a kid has a dad like him who goes around threatening to kill people for nothing, maybe said kid is better off without that dad in his life. Fiancées dad was in and out of prison a couple times in her life, he killed himself 4 years ago and she still hasn't visited his grave. Not having a parent in one's life is sometimes the best case scenario.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Protip: If a kid has a dad like him who goes around threatening to kill people for nothing, maybe said kid is better off without that dad in his life. Fiancées dad was in and out of prison a couple times in her life, he killed himself 4 years ago and she still hasn't visited his grave. Not having a parent in one's life is sometimes the best case scenario.

Possibly, I've never been in any situation like that and didn't want to be responsible for some heavy charges on someone who is brain dead. Things will eventually catch up with him, they always do to people like that.

How sad is it that a psycho like Chad McMonigal is trusted to raise a human life? Hell I'm surprised that the slack jawed window licker actually managed to bumblefuck his way into a female long enough to conceive a child. And what self respecting woman would be so desperate to turn to HIM of all people for some hanky panky? Much like the hippie skank in Forrest Gump, that woman should be ashamed of herself for taking advantage of a mentally handicapped man. "JENNAY, SOMETHING'S HAPPENING TO MY PENIS JENNAYYY!"

Sick bastards. God help that poor child being raised by two neanderthals. This kid doesn't stand a chance.

How sad is it that a psycho like Chad McMonigal is trusted to raise a human life? Hell I'm surprised that the slack jawed window licker actually managed to bumblefuck his way into a female long enough to conceive a child. And what self respecting woman would be so desperate to turn to HIM of all people for some hanky panky? Much like the hippie skank in Forrest Gump, that woman should be ashamed of herself for taking advantage of a mentally handicapped man. "JENNAY, SOMETHING'S HAPPENING TO MY PENIS JENNAYYY!"

Sick bastards. God help that poor child being raised by two neanderthals. This kid doesn't stand a chance.

To add to that fire they also somehow came up with funds to be an 'investor'...

My ass that property is only worth 120k haha

IPS doesn't even technically own that space so I'm not sure what is expected from this suit.

Also 250k sounds hefty for a company that was about to be worth 0 before Stas bought it.

I can't find it on the county page anymore.

Its either been edited or removed. http://www.delawarecountyclerk.org/pa.urd/pamw6500.display

If anyone has some luck I'd be interested. Just trying to buy some equipment that was listed. Guess it's hard to sell when its listed in an ongoing suit?

Edited by KentStateTsi