ID that car..

Draco-REX

Wish I had pics.

On the way to work this morning in the dark I passed a car I couldn't identify by the lights. Headlights were LEDs in a straight line like Acura uses, about the same height as a sedan. The tails were LED bars in a double parentheses ( ( _____ ) ). Ignore underscores. The tails looked SUV sized.

None of Acura's offerings seem to have the tails. The new NSX'S tails are too short vertically and too wide horizontally. And the closest I can find to the tails is the P1, but those are only a single parentheses and the wrong shape, not to mention the wrong head lights.

This is bugging the hell out of me.

GUIZ, ID THIS CAR FOR ME:

IT WAS RED IN COLOR, SHAPED LIKE A CAR, HAD FOUR WHEELS WITH RUBBER, HEADLIGHTS AND TAIL LIGHTS SHAPED LIKE TAIL LIGHTS. COULD HAVE BEEN AN ACURA BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYTHING, TBH. HELP!

GUIZ, ID THIS CAR FOR ME:

IT WAS RED IN COLOR, SHAPED LIKE A CAR, HAD FOUR WHEELS WITH RUBBER, HEADLIGHTS AND TAIL LIGHTS SHAPED LIKE TAIL LIGHTS. COULD HAVE BEEN AN ACURA BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYTHING, TBH. HELP!

but a little of this too

The tails were LED bars in a double parentheses ( ( _____ ) ). Ignore underscores.

Volvo V60? A lot of volvos have tail lights and headlights like you described

http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/2015-Volvo-V60-Polestar-106-626x382.jpg

but a little of this too

But if I had a better description, I'd know what the car was. :dumb:

It does fit my description, but the tails are different.

Volvo V60? A lot of volvos have tail lights and headlights like you described

http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/2015-Volvo-V60-Polestar-106-626x382.jpg

This is the way the LEDs are constructed, but they were clear arcs, no vertical aspect.

Hopefully I'll see the car again tomorrow.