winter storage

harmonda

Personally I have always called apartment complexes and asked if they have extra garages they will rent out for the winter to a non resident if you pay in full up front. I pay $50 a mo.

I and friends have always had good luck with the apartments on Tuttle. I think they are all owned by Edwards? places like 'The Barn'.

I and friends have always had good luck with the apartments on Tuttle. I think they are all owned by Edwards? places like 'The Barn'.

I live in the Charleston and there are several garages open right now. The Charleston (where the barn is located - it's just a bar and fitness center), the Orleans, the Farms, and the Lofts are all Edwards. I think they get about $90 a month for garages to residents, don't know what they charge to non-residents. They are not heated but they are dry and have power (like for a batt tender). Tuttle is a hike from New Albany though.

Personally I have always called apartment complexes and asked if they have extra garages they will rent out for the winter to a non resident if you pay in full up front. I pay $50 a mo.

Fuck people that do this. Seriously. For the 2 years i lived at the apartment in powell there were no available garages because folks that didn't even live in the neighborhood were renting them. Ended up paying some ridiculous fee third party for a storage unit.

Fuck people that do this. Seriously. For the 2 years i lived at the apartment in powell there were no available garages because folks that didn't even live in the neighborhood were renting them. Ended up paying some ridiculous fee third party for a storage unit.

Same in Worthington somewhere. I had to get one far away.. it was annoying.

This is why I won't ever get rid of my $60 a month, 10x20 rental that's like 5 minutes from my house. I'm grandfathered into that price and I swap any of my cars out there, as needed.

For those of you looking, try out in the boonies... :nod:

This is why I won't ever get rid of my $60 a month, 10x20 rental that's like 5 minutes from my house. I'm grandfathered into that price and I swap any of my cars out there, as needed.

For those of you looking, try out in the boonies... :nod:

I store my Military truck at a state park boat/rv storage for $25/mo in the boonies.

I store my Military truck at a state park boat/rv storage for $25/mo in the boonies.

That's a sweet deal, I'm assuming outside? They've raise the price on mine twice, but since I've been there so long, I'm able to keep my price. I keep my winter beater in there during the nice months, and one of the Mustangs in there for the winter. I'd love to build another garage, but that's just not gonna happen for a while... :(

I have a spot. $100/month in my extra home garage bay. Video security. Separate keypad access. Will check on it regularly. Free spring detail prep. Must be gone by April.

PM me contact info for my friend or I can send you his.. Thnx.

That's a sweet deal, I'm assuming outside? They've raise the price on mine twice, but since I've been there so long, I'm able to keep my price. I keep my winter beater in there during the nice months, and one of the Mustangs in there for the winter. I'd love to build another garage, but that's just not gonna happen for a while... :(

Yeah, out in the country. Outdoor lot. Indoor spaces are only $40-50 but hard to get since they are full.