wtb ls1 stock intake manifold non egr

boostedgtp

Aren't non egr ones really ls6 manifolds?

No

Corvettes had non egr ls1 intakes.

This, no LS1 Corvettes ever had EGR, so the 97-00 had an LS1 manifold had no provision. In 2001 when the LS6 came out the manifolds were slightly reworked creating the LS6 manifold which every LS1 or LS6 2001 -2004 got.

In other terms there are three manifold used for cars from 1997-2004, the LS1 with EGR that used on f-bodies, the LS1 used on 97-00 Corvettes without EGR, and the LS6 used from 2001-2004.

For further confusion, there was an LS6 manifold sold by SLP that had EGR although it was not installed from the factory on anything.

These are all positively identified by looking up the cast numbers, or looking at the bottom of the manifold. An LS1 has more clearance between the valley cover and the bottom then an LS6. Hence why the steam tubes from a 97-00 car do not fit under an LS6 manifold and the need to convert those when changing manifolds.

Enough stupid info??

My LS1 intake mani is from a Gen III Vette. How do I tell if it's the non-egr version?

If it's off of a Vette it doesn't have EGR. EGR went into the manifold right behind the throttle body on top. The real question is if it's an LS6 or not. I find it hard to explain without pics.