The flip side to Dwiggs situation

Mojoe

On the topic of how the suburbs are not comparable to the Ghetto....

I saw this thing drive by me on the way to lunch being tailed by a cop. Never have seen one before. Well, thats because its 1 of 24, and its 2.3 Million to buy. LOL

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/11/the-aston-martin-vulcan-has-hit-us-soil.html

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/11/23_million_aston_martin_vulcan.html

Funny this guy lives 3 blocks from where I just put an offer in on a house. He also has an FXX, Lambo, and other high end junkers.

But yes, its all bad in CLE. Nothing good goes on here, and everyone is poor and miserable. ;)

What does some random man child who has cops shut down streets so he can drive around have anything to do with the Cleveland area not being a shit hole?

What's the point of living in a decent suburb if the whole surrounding areas are crumbling? The whole city of Cleveland is crumbling, hell the lake was useless the majority of the summer from insane algae growth.

More real stats.

Charlotte has the second highest growth rate, while Cuyahoga county ranks second nationally for population loss. It's all in my head though, right?

http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/news/2015/03/05/more-proof-that-charlotte-is-a-boomtown.html

http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2015/03/cuyahoga_county_second_nationa.html

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point of living in a decent suburb if the whole surrounding areas are crumbling? The whole city of Cleveland is crumbling, hell the lake was useless the majority of the summer from insane algae growth.

The "man child" is the most sucsesful young entrepenure in the US Car Delaer game right now. he is one of many very rich, very successful poeple that live around here, and he is not originally from here. If its so bad, why stay?

And like many things you have it backwards, the good surrounds one small pocket of bad. That same pocket that every major metroplitan area has. Suburbs like he, and I live in are surrounded by other great suburbs.

As for Alge, I was at PIB and on the water every other weekend this summer. Did not see one spot of alge anywhere-so I am not sure what you are refering to? Unless by Alge you mean you, hot talent. In that case yes, there was a fuck ton. :lolguy:

Cuyahoga County stats dont mean dick for the health of the area. 99.9% of the new hosuing market is out of the county simply because there is more room there as the North is occupied by the lake. I am too looking to move out of the county-but I like everyone else will still consider myself living in the Cleveland Area. So county stats dont mean much here.

you guys are debating fucking Cleveland why?

Who GAF....Live where you want or can, if you're happy, cool, if you're not...Find a big building, climb to the top, walk off the roof and end yourself and save us the BS posting......Capiche?

Being a decade older than JP, its been entertaining reading your maturity through the years. Cleveland gets a bad rap in general, all depends on which suburb you choose to live in. But I still plan on moving to one of the Carolina's when I retire, tired of hibernating cars for 5-6 months of the year.

Being a decade older than JP, its been entertaining reading your maturity through the years. Cleveland gets a bad rap in general, all depends on which suburb you choose to live in. But I still plan on moving to one of the Carolina's when I retire, tired of hibernating cars for 5-6 months of the year.

I dont know how to take that, but thanks. ;)

As for a retirement goal keep going South. Alabama IMO is the best Easter State to Retire in. Great year round weather-super low cost of living, and no proerty taxes on the elderly. :fuckyeah:

Look up Gulf Shores Alabama.