In case you live under a rock and check CR more than international news: Paris

El Karacho1647545492

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female suicide bomber apparently blew herself up when police tried to enter the apartment. Good times. Good thing guns and bombs are illegal.

"Copied from another site"

A service dog was killed in that bombing.

Diesel was his name.

http://i.imgur.com/OZgt8ti.jpg

"This soldier, I realized, must have had friends at home and in his regiment; yet he lay there deserted by all except his dog. I looked on, unmoved, at battles which decided the future of nations. Tearless, I had given orders which brought death to thousands. Yet here I was stirred, profoundly stirred, stirred to tears. And by what? By the grief of one dog."

Napoleon Bonaparte

Today, the French government is expected to pass a measure that extends emergency police powers for the next 3mo, allowing police to enter homes without warrants or reasoning and place people on house arrest. A majority of the French public is supportive of this measure. As of July, 2014, the French population was 64,641,279. How many French have been killed on French soil as a result of terrorism? 128? Lets triple that # to account for people injured. That's 384 people. What percentage is that of their total population? .0006% And that is what people are willing to give up all their "freedom" and civil liberties for. It's so sad that fear has the power it does...

Today, the French government is expected to pass a measure that extends emergency police powers for the next 3mo, allowing police to enter homes without warrants or reasoning and place people on house arrest. A majority of the French public is supportive of this measure. As of July, 2014, the French population was 64,641,279. How many French have been killed on French soil as a result of terrorism? 128? Lets triple that # to account for people injured. That's 384 people. What percentage is that of their total population? .0006% And that is what people are willing to give up all their "freedom" and civil liberties for. It's so sad that fear has the power it does...

When I heard this on the news, I thought the very same thing. This is the Europe our White House wants us to be like.

lets go a bit further back in history and remember what France "allowed" and I can kinda see where they are coming from.

When I heard this on the news, I thought the very same thing. This is the Europe our White House wants us to be like.

This the Europe that Bernie Sanders and his followers want here.