RV shop?

Aaron

My parents are purchasing an RV this weekend, and need a place to get it checked out, both the mechanicals of the truck chassis, as well as the "home" type stuff.

A place that does both, is preferred, but separate locations are fine.

Ford 460 engine, auto trans obviously.

32 foot Pace Arrow Vision.

Thanks.

My store does semi and rv repair but only brakes and suspension /alignments type stuff. Let me know if I can help

Do you guys do engine work too? We want to get it new tires, and have all the drive train looked at, probably new shocks, evaluate all bushings, tie rods, ball joints, steering, etc. It also has a slight misfire, and needs all belts and fluids done, etc.

Skips Service Center

2162 McKinley Ave, Columbus, OH 43204

(614) 274-3364

Thanks, personal experience with them? They appear to be a small shop but have good reviews online.

Derek, I'll do my best to get them to your place.

Does skips do the "house" part of rvs? Roof, etc?

Some repairs yes. His shop is big enough to get most RVs inside for work (only the truly huge RVs won't fit). Don't let the front of the business fool you, it's built into the side of a hill.

He's honest to a fault. If he can handle it they will, if he can't they will tell you and can probably tell you who to take it to.

• 2 weeks later...