Domestic ricer's

Mojoe

It use to be the imports with a fart can exhaust, just driving around reving at everyone. Now it seems like every fucking day I'll be sitting at a light, and like twice a day some bag of dicks with rev. Almost always GTOs, Mustangs, and SRT Chargers. Gas peddle flexing at random people is gayer than eight dudes fucking nine dudes. What's funny is I always think it's the previous owner of Not Brian's car, or his friends. I really don't run into what use to be rice. Now it's like all the import ricer's grew up and get a V8, but are still pipe shorting people. Stawp!!!!:fuuuu:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually in the Subaru when this happens. I know, it's the damn wing.

A few years ago I was at Sawmill and 270, waiting to get on 270. I was in the FD and two guys in a stock 2005ish Mustang GT pull up in the lane next to me, but going straight. They just revved and revved, and pointed and were laughing about something with my car. I was the first car at the light. When it turned green, I punched it and broke loose but kept the car going straight and didn't get out of it. Many of you have heard the FD in boost, it's upsetting to the ears. My girlfriend , at the time, was behind me and said they had the best look of surprise she had ever seen. The FD is not loud at idle or low RPM's, but once it's in boost, I have not idea how it make so much noise.

I'm usually in the Subaru when this happens. I know, it's the damn wing.

A few years ago I was at Sawmill and 270, waiting to get on 270. I was in the FD and two guys in a stock 2005ish Mustang GT pull up in the lane next to me, but going straight. They just revved and revved, and pointed and were laughing about something with my car. I was the first car at the light. When it turned green, I punched it and broke loose but kept the car going straight and didn't get out of it. Many of you have heard the FD in boost, it's upsetting to the ears. My girlfriend , at the time, was behind me and said they had the best look of surprise she had ever seen. The FD is not loud at idle or low RPM's, but once it's in boost, I have not idea how it make so much noise.

4 rotor it

It use to be the imports with a fart can exhaust, just driving around reving at everyone. Now it seems like every fucking day I'll be sitting at a light, and like twice a day some bag of dicks with rev. Almost always GTOs, Mustangs, and SRT Chargers. Gas peddle flexing at random people is gayer than eight dudes fucking nine dudes. What's funny is I always think it's the previous owner of Not Brian's car, or his friends. I really don't run into what use to be rice. Now it's like all the import ricer's grew up and get a V8, but are still pipe shorting people. Stawp!!!!:fuuuu:

Problem is ricers got smarter....realized v8 is the way to go. But the ricer stayed in them, but the revving never changed. Ohh, to be young again :)