Chimney sweep or inspection advice.

Robochan

I have a wood burning fireplace in my new house I want to be inspected and cleaned as it appears to not have been used in some time. What does this typically cost and do you have any recommendations on people?

Thanks.

I have a wood burning fireplace in my new house I want to be inspected and cleaned as it appears to not have been used in some time. What does this typically cost and do you have any recommendations on people?

Thanks.

Just open the damper, make a fire in there, and call me if you need to borrow my extinguisher

Thanks.

I had Whempy's Chimney come sweep mine when I first moved in about 5 years ago. Asked the guy how it looked and he said good. I think it was around $100.

Beware, they will call you at least 2 times a year to sell you services. Even if you ignore their calls and haven't used their service again.

I had Whempy's Chimney come sweep mine when I first moved in about 5 years ago. Asked the guy how it looked and he said good. I think it was around $100.

Beware, they will call you at least 2 times a year to sell you services. Even if you ignore their calls and haven't used their service again.

I use Whempy's every other year and have never had them call

I used Doctor Flue on the recommendation of Angies List. They were great. They performed the inspection and let me know I needed nothing done. They recommended a chimney cap. They custom ordered a chimney cap and came back to install it.

1-800-438-3583

Would use them again in a heart beat.

• 2 weeks later...

Whempy's. The only place to use.

When I was getting my parents house ready to sell after they passed. Had them come and inspect. They guy called me, told me there was quite a bit of tuckpointing that needed done. Said since he was already there, he'd do it ALL for $200 (including the inspection/cleaning) Was done, with a full report before I got to the house.