Point me to a good Grilled cheese eatery

carl1647545492

Do people really do that? Go to a restaurant and get a grilled cheese?

Sure do, same reason why people go out and have a simple burger, or some chicken. All can be easily made at home. Whats your point? As stated by carl he works 80 hours a week, who wants to come home and cook regardless of how easy or hard it might be, after a week like that.

Carl i enjoyed Melt at easton was good.

the melt lost my business for two reasons: removed burgers from the menu on the grilled cheese and the wait is stupid long even if you call in.

Their bacon grilled cheese is good but not worth the wait when I can make it at home in 10 minutes.

Edited by 10phone2

You guys use butter for your grilled cheese? I've always used Mayo, easier to spread but the key is just a small amount and even distribution, don't overdo it. Two slices of cheese, bingo bango.

giphy.gif

9ff818a2c3cdbe2362b3c33dec79ad9a.300x340x11.gif

c4dc14b2b2c200447149dfe7c4d60387.jpg

mayo is just eggs and oil, cooks the same as any fat based spread like butter or canola oil. I'll admit it sounds ooky to me too when I first read it but I do sometimes make egg in a basket with bread, oil, and egg so it's pretty much the same thing (or at least I am going to tell myself that so I don't end up thinking about it too much.....too late...)