Any classes this winter?

Radio Flyer1647545514

Does anyone know of any pistol classes outside this winter or, Joe are you planning on holding any?

Last USPSA shoot it was in the mid 30's and snow was falling, it brought another factor into the mix I never really thought about or experienced before. I want to have someone put me through some paces for a few hours in the cold weather.

Ryan, I don't believe I had the stress course set up when you were out last. We have integrated that, and parts of it into a few classes. I have a Qual class I'm finishing up. It will be the Army Rifle and pistol, along with the OPATA qualification. Those are set in, and I have one other test I'm getting details on. This would be a multi gun, fun course that I would add the stress shoot to the end of it.

We had a reschedule for a class this weekend, which opened up Sunday the 13th. After that,we are looking into January. Was there a date you had in mind, or anything particular you wanted to focus on?

Edited by Mojoe

Ryan, I don't believe I had the stress course set up when you were out last. We have integrated that, and parts of it into a few classes. I have a Qual class I'm finishing up. It will be the Army Rifle and pistol, along with the OPATA qualification. Those are set in, and I have one other test I'm getting details on. This would be a multi gun, fun course that I would add the stress shoot to the end of it.

We had a reschedule for a class this weekend, which opened up Sunday the 13th. After that,we are looking into January. Was there a date you had in mind, or anything particular you wanted to focus on?

Count me in!

Edited by Mojoe

Acquiring targets while moving, reloading drills, practicing efficiency and weapons control while moving around obstacles.

Some of that will be about equipment and practice. Having worked with you before, I think you have the gear and may just need evaluated and pushed a little. Let's do a phone call and sort out some specifics. You and David would probably make a good training team. The other guy you brought last time did well, but the rifle was "challenging" for the training. Does he have an AR yet?

Count me in!

Tim, we had talked training a while back. I would love to see where you are at. Let's get something put together.