Mt. Dew app help

The_buster

Mt. Dew has an app for the bottles with codes under the cap. You save up enough points and then cash them in on different things. 1200 points gets you a free dew, 100 points per code. I have 4200 that I have been saving up for this mug. But I don't live in Columbus so it wont ship to me. Is anyone willing to let me use their address, or work address if you don't want to put out your actual address, and then ship it to me? I emailed the company and they replied the other day telling me that Columbus is their test market so it will only ship to there. Thanks!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mountain Dew is awesome. I used to drink between 3 and 6 cans a day :eek: back when I worked a 12 hr/shift warehouse job

This is a very valid point. Email them a picture of your arm.

^ This. Send them a pic, you'll probably get a free Mountain Dew mini fridge or some shit

Last year you made a post about getting in shape. EVERY FUCKING PERSON SAID" STOP DRINKING POP". Now, you say it's only 1-2 a day. That is a metric shit ton of fatten me up, I'm a fat kid, sugar. You had offer after, offer to help you with working out and eating right. Now, you're posting this asking someone to help get you some fatboy swag.

You're like the chick who is dating an asshole that mistreats her, but yet keeps going back to the same asshole. "He said he wouldn't hit me anymore full strength, and only in the calf". "I think we can work it out". Quote: Joe Rogan.

STAAAAWWWUP !

Edited by Mojoe

I emailed them when I got it done to make sure I wasn't violating trademarks or anything. They sent me a hat, t-shirt, and a blanket that was fleece on one side and waterproof on the other

AFTER it was done? What if they said yes, it is a violation?

I appreciated the offers, but working out someplace requires money. Which at the time we didn't have any to spare for things such as that. Now its not as rough for us so we are both looking into that.

1) People would have helped you for free

2) Planet fitness is $10/month, which is less than you spend on soda. If you cut out soda, you can afford the gym, AND you lose weight from not drinking soda.