Certified Wood Stove Installer

jeffro

Anyone here certified or know someone certified to install a wood stove in my ranch up in Waldo? We are looking to have it installed in the next 60 days.

Not really looking for anything extravagant. The plan is to go to Menards and pick out a stove & hearth pad and let the installer do the rest.

You could always let your balls drop, pull out your man card and install it yourself while saving a lot of money. I'm sure you could find 1029475 videos online showing you how to install one. They are quite easy if you have any basic knowledge of tools and common sense.

I bet after you get a quote back from these companies that you'll reconsider it unless this is a post for a family member.

My grandma had a pretty decent size wood stove installed, was just over $2k to place inside, put the stovepipe together, run it through the ceiling, and it still leaked water and was functional but not perfect. Forget who she used, I can ask if you want. Fucktards didn't even put any kind of damper in the pipe, LOL

You could always let your balls drop, pull out your man card and install it yourself while saving a lot of money. I'm sure you could find 1029475 videos online showing you how to install one. They are quite easy if you have any basic knowledge of tools and common sense.

I bet after you get a quote back from these companies that you'll reconsider it unless this is a post for a family member.

I figure I could do it myself for about $1500, but want to make absolutely sure everything is up to code. I am somewhat paranoid when it comes to heating devices inside.

do it yourself with Boytim, set house on fire, move back to civilization, and your life is saved :D

The extra hand would be nice. I may discuss it with him at his birthday party.

There are a lot of codes for sure...do you have a non-combustible hearth and all that to place it on? That just adds to the costs.

Not currently, but I've been eyeing one of those pre-made pads you can buy just to get us going. Then making something in the spring.

Yea, that would make sense if you have zero knowledge of the subject in hand and are a potato.

Well Paul IS a potato, so...

I grew up in a wood heated house and have spent countless hours researching the subject prior to even making this thread. Guess its one of those things where i just need to suck it up and knock it out some weekend.