Focus RS

kshymkiw83

Saw the blue one at cars and coffee this week. I really like the pearl in the paint and the car was nice. There were some marks in the paint on the car and with 30 day tags, would not of been happy if the car came like that.

That's the car. Actually every car that comes from the factory these days has lots of little marks on it. I just saw a buddies Ferrari that came straight from the factory and it was the worst pain I've ever seen in my life. Lots of orange peeling and swirls. Dylan will get those out and the paint will be perfect and then we will coat it in Nanohide Ceramic coating.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daryl Dixon just bought himself a RS?!?! I don't think the bike's gonna fit in the hatch...

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/13437329_291923921151107_1208597162_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4MjYyMzk0NzIyMTA1MDU5Mg%3D%3D.2

Lol, he hears that all the time. Whenever we go out to eat, waitresses want to take a picture with him.