Possible future laser tag meet?

The_buster

The wife and I were looking up indoor gokart places last night, shes taking me for my birthday, and cam across this laser tag game at Grand Prix Karting. I thought it would be a fun cheap meet to try sometime. Its $15 per player and we could do a private party I believe.

http://www.gpkcolumbus.com/modern-laser-warfare/

It is pretty fun there. We helped them with some of the grand opening of the new feature. Guns are pretty cool. You can change out what kind of gun you have in the settings, sniper, battle rifle, shot gun, and so on. Battle rifle seemed to be the best. Mostly they run a capture the flag and team death match. Accuracy is good and head shots while looking through the optic are pretty much the way to go.

I grabbed a flyer while I was there. 10 driver minimum for the different races. Prices start at 620 for the cheapest group price. We paid 58 dollars for 3 heats each person. Nothing on the flyer for the laser tag though. I'll email them tomorrow.