Update: Link added. Selling my house myself questions

BigOxley

Thanks, yeah I don't want to take new pics right now because winter makes everything look shitty. I have some from the appraisal last summer but they aren't the best quality.

I had a buddy talk to his realtor friend about me. She said she might take me on for a 1% commission if I agree to buy my next house through her. She was a bit hesitant because I wasn't buying my next place immediately.

That is so fucking annoying. I'd say try listing it yourself first. If it doesn't sell in a month (I'd be shocked) then pursue a list agent that isn't going to hose you. I'd be happy to hook you up with a few realtors to interview.

-Marc

That is so fucking annoying. I'd say try listing it yourself first. If it doesn't sell in a month (I'd be shocked) then pursue a list agent that isn't going to hose you. I'd be happy to hook you up with a few realtors to interview.

-Marc

Yeah, I'm going to do a couple of things to the house here in the next month and throw it on the market. I think if I don't find a buyer by mid-April. It'll be realtor time.

My wife is an experienced R/E attorney. While she doesn't do title insurance anymore, she was asking if you need help in lieu of an agent?

My wife does the same and does have a connectiion in Gahanna if you still need assistance.

• 2 weeks later...