eSales / BDC at Toyota West.

Murse

We are looking for a new eSales agent here at Toyota West.

The eSales Agent is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact the dealership via the internet to purchase new and/or pre-owned vehicles. The eSales Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The eSales Agent will be trained to understand all products and services offered, will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs.

Duties and Responsibilities:

• Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism

• Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.

• Generate sales appointments

• Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience

• Effectively utilize lead management tools

• Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis

• Perform other job-related duties as assigned

• Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers

Qualifications:

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills

• Strong MS Office Suite computer skills

• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment

• Ability to work in call center environment

• Strong organizational and time management skills

• Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.

We have pretty good hours. Its not like the floor sales where you could be here bell to bell. You are scheduled certain times. You will also have one day off during the week. You get a full weekend off every 5 weeks and work 2 Sundays with the next 3 off. Weekends and Sundays off rotates between all of us.

This is salary plus commission. (no draws that you have to make over a certain amount). I would say that we average between $4-5,000 per month.

We are looking for someone to start asap! Sales experience helps!

Please PM me here or email me at Joshua.Dotson@toyotawestohio.com for more details.

Sales experience would be a huge plus but not necessary. Someone who is quick at learning. You will have to learn the Toyota Product and our CRM software. Also you have to be proficient at working a computer. I know that may sound silly, but our previous guy just couldn't grasp anything. It was very frustrating having to reteach all the time.

Send me a resume to joshua.dotson@toyotawestohio.com

Yeah hours are not the greatest but it is certainly better than sales on the floor. My gripe is that i hate working weekends. We have a schedule. 8:30-4:30 or 12:00-8:00 during the week. saturday is 8:30-4:00 or 11:00-7:00 and Sunday is 12:00-5:00. You end up working 2 Sundays and are off 3. Saturday off rotates between the 5 of us. You'll have Thursdays off during the week, unless it is your weekend off in which you'll work that thursday.

Nice thing is you don't have to stay late or come in when your customer shows up unexpectedly. No split deals or anything like that.

48% of all the sales have been through our department and we move a lot of cars a month.

Yeah hours are not the greatest but it is certainly better than sales on the floor. My gripe is that i hate working weekends. We have a schedule. 8:30-4:30 or 12:00-8:00 during the week. saturday is 8:30-4:00 or 11:00-7:00 and Sunday is 12:00-5:00. You end up working 2 Sundays and are off 3. Saturday off rotates between the 5 of us. You'll have Thursdays off during the week, unless it is your weekend off in which you'll work that thursday.

Nice thing is you don't have to stay late or come in when your customer shows up unexpectedly. No split deals or anything like that.

48% of all the sales have been through our department and we move a lot of cars a month.

If I did not have the media stuff I would be okay with working weekends for the amount of money on the table, but I need the weekends to conduct business these days.

• 3 weeks later...