Grand Cherokee Hellcat

Grudes

Well its confirmed, they are going to put a Hellcat motor in a Grand Cherokee so if you want to get the kids to school or soccer practice as fast as possible and drag race on the weekend here you go

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/707-horsepower-jeep-grand-cherokee-hellcat-confirmed-fo-1752509004

Someone made the comment on Jalop below the article, but I was thinking the same thing...

If I were FCA, I'd be sticking the Hellcat motor in everything RWD. Where is the Hellcat RAM 1500?

There NEEDS to be a single cab 2wd Hellcat Ram. Not sure why they haven't offered a Hellcat 300 yet.

RamCat

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--KNlLiY3v--/qoapj2ojpxlgldv9kvmz.jpg

Hellcat Wrangler?

this....so much this. Although I am pretty sure 707 hp would make the wrangler so dangerous to the average driver that just by touching the door handle the unworthy would instantly explode. Kind of like a messy vehicle version of Thor's hammer, Mjolnir.

Actually I would settle for a v-8 wrangler unlimited from FCA instead of an aftermarket conversion that tacks on another $20K to an already overpriced $40K jeep.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53315816.jpg

now where is my Hellcat Town and Country?

Now we are talking. I would be first second in line right behind Clay.

I think they're changing the nomenclature to "Pacifica" going forward (because someone at FCA brought in special brownies when they were choosing names) but a Pacifica Hellcat would be top of my list. I don't care if it handles exactly like a van, I want the ultimate sleeper and that'd be it. Plus you could scare the shit out of 7 of your friends instead of just 4.

There NEEDS to be a single cab 2wd Hellcat Ram. Not sure why they haven't offered a Hellcat 300 yet.

Fuck it, Hellcat Dart while they're at it. The long awaited GLH is bullshit.

Bring back the srt10 style truck with the hellcat engine and I'd be on board.

Chrysler lost their freaking minds when they decided to stop selling the SRT versions of the 300. Brand overlap? So, the fuck, what.

Challenger? Charger? Yeah whatever ok. Hellcat in a 300? Now please.

Oh and btw - word is Saudi Arabia still gets a full-on tits version of the 300.

Fuck Chrysler America management and their business decisions.

There's rumblings also in the Viper world apparently that the next gen Viper, which is apparently not totally dead, won't be a "stand alone platform" which means it will share unpinning with something else... hmm... so are we reading between the lines that the next viper will be a ViperCat?

There's rumblings also in the Viper world apparently that the next gen Viper, which is apparently not totally dead, won't be a "stand alone platform" which means it will share unpinning with something else... hmm... so are we reading between the lines that the next viper will be a ViperCat?

See, I've heard the opposite. The Viper is dead due to some new safety regulation.

I would totally be in for another SRT10 truck. I can't explain how much I loved mine even though it wasn't all that fast. Something about the V10 and a manual in a small(ish) truck just pitches a tent for me.

this....so much this. Although I am pretty sure 707 hp would make the wrangler so dangerous to the average driver that just by touching the door handle the unworthy would instantly explode. Kind of like a messy vehicle version of Thor's hammer, Mjolnir.

Actually I would settle for a v-8 wrangler unlimited from FCA instead of an aftermarket conversion that tacks on another $20K to an already overpriced $40K jeep.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53315816.jpg

now where is my Hellcat Town and Country?

I would rather see a Diesel in a Wrangler than a v8.

Impala SS?

Dont make that anymore, they do make the SS but that wont be around much longer since GM is shutting down Holden. I guess it would fit in that catagory though. Its about the last thing you can still get an LSx motor in though

See, I've heard the opposite. The Viper is dead due to some new safety regulation.

I would totally be in for another SRT10 truck. I can't explain how much I loved mine even though it wasn't all that fast. Something about the V10 and a manual in a small(ish) truck just pitches a tent for me.

Well the most recent big stink about why it was going away was during the union negotiations the plant where the Vipers are currently built is not given any staffing/tasking/funding which everyone has taken that to mean the Viper is no more. Pair that with the lack of sales and the massive price drops they are using to get these current ones out the door.. well the writing seems to be on the wall for the slithery thing.

However just the other day FCA boss man let slip a couple hints that it may not be as dead as we thought..

http://www.motortrend.com/news/fca-ceo-sergio-marchionne-hints-new-dodge-viper-is-possible/

Impala SS?

:lolguy:

Every Impala after 96 has no business being called SS. The LS4 was a joke, oil burning, piston ring eating crap, linked to a V6 trans that couldn't hold the torque. Even when it was running good it would torque steer like a bitch. My 3.6 Impala even torque steers pretty good, at least it doesn't eat transmissions like an SS.

Short of Cadillac, and Corvette, GM's cars are all lacking an appeal to most enthusiasts. I love GM and for someone like me who can't afford new Cadillacs or Corvettes I just buy the cool older stuff because there is nothing exciting under $30k.

At the Detroit auto show, there was the slightest hint at the possibility, though nobody seemed to pick it up, that they could even drop something crazy into the new Chrysler Pacifica to replace the old Caravan RT. Hmm... Of course, I could only imagine it there in AWD form, but I still seriously doubt that was exactly what they meant since the Pacifica is FWD based.

I agree, or a truck. Outside of the Camaro and the Corvette GM's balls have dropped off.

LT4 Colorado...

Don't think anyone would really want a V8 Equinox or Traverse :/

:lolguy:

Every Impala after 96 has no business being called SS. The LS4 was a joke, oil burning, piston ring eating crap, linked to a V6 trans that couldn't hold the torque. Even when it was running good it would torque steer like a bitch..

The LS4 was just a 5.3 with a weird dinky little clone of an LS6 intake. :confused:

I wanted an srt10 when they came out but the markup was insane. After they started dropping in price I couldn't let go f my Camaro to get one. Now I'd get one but most are just ragged out. I'd still love to have one but a hellcat version would be so much better, however, with kids now the Cherokee is he obvious choice.

It would be awesome if GM did an lt4 or lsa Colorado.

At the Detroit auto show, there was the slightest hint at the possibility, though nobody seemed to pick it up, that they could even drop something crazy into the new Chrysler Pacifica to replace the old Caravan RT. Hmm... Of course, I could only imagine it there in AWD form, but I still seriously doubt that was exactly what they meant since the Pacifica is FWD based.

Would make senses, since they are recycling older MB flat forms. The R class would fit the Pacifica perfectly and it's awd.