Webdesign/webhost needed

zeitgeist57

Looking at two website projects - I would greatly appreciate guidance from CR:

- http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net - Ryan (ForeverMaker) has been a gracious host (no pun intended) for the CC&C site for at least the last 4-5 years. In 2013, I had an OSU student update the site to what it is now. However, the Facebook feeds for pictures/video doesn't work and I'm not familiar wit the layout he used.

- Distribution/Sales company - My wife is going to be managing a couple of products for sale online, as well as through social media/eBay/Amazon outlets. Will be a separate group of small LLC's operating separately, but still managed by her and myself.

CC&C is a WordPress site format. I think the layout is pretty easy to use, but since the update I don't know how the kid changed the layout. I am open to staying with WordPress, unless people have other recommendations (GoDaddy is where we host our domains, Register.com? Wix.com? Weebly?)

I'm looking for updates in terms of best platforms to manage cloud storage and site management ourselves, but would welcome a professional touch as well. Thanks in advance!

I'm currently looking into starting another business and looking at the same types of things. Looks like godaddy has everything you need. They even rent server's monthly now.

I use google for some cloud storage right now, but since my company will be a managed services provider I'll be offering some cloud storage as a minor part of the business though it will be geared more towards getting small businesses important files out of the desktops and into much better care.

Do you need someone to do an update for any of the sites, a web developer, etc.?

I'd entertain a review to see what it would take to update CC&C. Aside from Facebook/Youtube feeds for photos and videos, I can manage the content. It's really a static, non-commercial website. I like the interface and layout of WordPress - and can use it myself - but again, this kid's layout I cannot figure out how to update and make changes. This one would be simple.

For developing a site with online ordering capacity, or at least gateway links, I'm interested in what the costs are to setup and maintain, as well as hosting. We will have some product photos and videos. This would be a new ground-up site with commercial applications, so I'd like to get it right. I did figure out WordPress and honestly haven't dug into the capabilities yet...thought I'd see CR's recommendations first.

I'd entertain a review to see what it would take to update CC&C. Aside from Facebook/Youtube feeds for photos and videos, I can manage the content. It's really a static, non-commercial website. I like the interface and layout of WordPress - and can use it myself - but again, this kid's layout I cannot figure out how to update and make changes. This one would be simple.

For developing a site with online ordering capacity, or at least gateway links, I'm interested in what the costs are to setup and maintain, as well as hosting. We will have some product photos and videos. This would be a new ground-up site with commercial applications, so I'd like to get it right. I did figure out WordPress and honestly haven't dug into the capabilities yet...thought I'd see CR's recommendations first.

Hey Clay, this would be right up Ashley's way. She loves web design and could contribute some input or help to touching things up if needed. Let me know, she would be willing to help if asked.