1986 Nissan 200SX

buelliganx1

Ok folks I've decided to sell a toy of mine, I need to thin out the herd a little and I just want to go a different direction than this car. It's a 86 Nissan 200SX with the 1.8 Turbo motor. Around 120,000 miles on it, new alternator,new clutch and pressure plate, new tires, new brakes front and rear, new front brake calipers, new timing belt, new plugs, wires, cap and rotor A/C still works, cruise control works, new exhaust but has a small leak until it warms up. Starts right up every time, doesn't burn oil, consistently gets 30 mpg seats are in great shape, this last summer the vinyl fell off of the rear seat trim pieces and the piece that goes across the roof between the headliner and the hatch. A few small rust spots but no rust through and I spray fluid film on it in the winter to keep the rust at bay. It's really a great little car, I just want something else. I'm asking $2500 negotiable and I've got the title in hand.

20151117_124101-L.jpg

20151117_123233-L.jpg

20140915_122552-L.jpg

20140915_122621-L.jpg

20140915_122607-L.jpg

Edited by buelliganx1
Lowered Price

quick update. co-worker won't tell spouse due to they will sell current car so its a no go. I'm amazed it's still for sale.

Always have to make sure the wife is happy. I'm amazed that I haven't received more interest other than everyone saying its a cool car.

It is a cool car. I'm sure the lack of interest is because everyone here probably already have their toy car and this wouldn't make a practical daily I don't think.

Why wouldn't it make a practical daily, I drive it every day and it does just fine.

I also wonder if it's either:

- the wrong time of the year and would be better to wait until after taxes

- if this is a sign of youth's move away from cars in this part of the country. Since I moved here in 09, you see a fraction of traffic on Craigslist for toyota/nissan related in selling engines/parts

Edited by 10phone2