Mecum Auction Today

Versluis

Anyone watching this? Some serious cars already going across. Lingenfelter is putting some of his cars through today along with 68 Corvette L88 Corvette with only 80 made, 89 962 Porsche Daytona 24 hours winner, 67 Ferrari 275 GTB4 Berlinetta and some beautiful Yenkos. Pretty excited to see all these and others to go through.

70 Hemi Cuda - $2,675,000

71 Hemi Cuda - $2,300,000

70 Hemi Challenger R/T - $1,650,000

71 Hemi Cuda - $950,000

69 Hemi Coronet R/T - $625,000

Its on NBC Sports Network if anyone wants to watch.

I was watching it the other day, not sure how new it was but I think they've been doing it for a couple days, anyways I saw a Big 3 Racing build Lincoln Mark 8 with a blower making like 800rwhp. It was kind of cool.

Looks like I missed the big stuff today.

I was watching it the other day, not sure how new it was but I think they've been doing it for a couple days, anyways I saw a Big 3 Racing build Lincoln Mark 8 with a blower making like 800rwhp. It was kind of cool.

Looks like I missed the big stuff today.

Yeah I watched some of it last night but the big stuff goes today. They say there are still big cars coming across. It is on until 1030 I believe.

One of my friends just purchased a Ford GT yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to catch some of the action being replayed over the next week or so.

Did he pick it up at Mecum? There was a 05 GT that was white with blue stripes but didn't sell when it went across the block at $350,000

Did he pick it up at Mecum? There was a 05 GT that was white with blue stripes but didn't sell when it went across the block at $350,000

I believe he purchased a red one with white stripes.