F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

I think it's the opposite since literally every single girl says "not here for hookups" in their description thing.. but then again every tinder date I went on I ended up fingering them in a parking lot.

Usually if a girl states she's not there for a hookup, that means she's there for a hookup.

Back to Tinder I go (actually probably Bumble, I hear Tinder is on it's way out).

Broke it off with the other girl after 7+ months. Just wasn't right long term.

Got drunk as fuck Friday night and things got weird with a co-worker...and I'm in HR. Now I'm walking on eggshells hoping none of the other 8+ co-workers who saw say anything.

I fucked up.

I got on Tinder for the first time in a while and it's definitely on the way out. It used to be for every 4 hot/would girls you come across there's probably 2-3 nasty/fat/trashy girls. Now it's for every 1 hot/would girl I come across there's about 10 nasty/fat/trash girls

Is bumble legit? What other good ones are out there for good/reasonable quality?

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea, I've been out of the game for awhile. Back when I was, I used Tinder and Bumble...I had more "success" from an ass prospective on Tinder, but Bumble seemed to have more relationship quality girls. Just depends what you're looking for I suppose.

Back to Tinder I go (actually probably Bumble, I hear Tinder is on it's way out).

Got drunk as fuck Friday night and things got weird with a co-worker...and I'm in HR. Now I'm walking on eggshells hoping none of the other 8+ co-workers who saw say anything.

I fucked up.

Sorry to here that. Drunk BigOxley can be a little "handsy" too.

I recently got back on and found a nice little redhead on Bumble. Cute, petite, 25yo (i'm 37), bubble butt, and a nice family (with a lake house).

I fucked up.

May you rest in peace.

• 3 weeks later...
So, as a soon to be divorced dickhead, bumble is now the place to go?

I finally got a bumble account. It's very similar to tinder IMO. About the same quality. Haven't met anyone from there yet. I think if you want a real relationship or the best chance at one I think somewhere like Match.com would probably be best. Assuming you don't want that since you're going to be fresh out of a divorce I'd try OKCupid. The ratio of hot vs trash is worse than bumble or tinder but it's pretty easy to find a nice fuck on there

I finally got a bumble account. It's very similar to tinder IMO. About the same quality. Haven't met anyone from there yet. I think if you want a real relationship or the best chance at one I think somewhere like Match.com would probably be best. Assuming you don't want that since you're going to be fresh out of a divorce I'd try OKCupid. The ratio of hot vs trash is worse than bumble or tinder but it's pretty easy to find a nice fuck on there

Yeah, definitely not looking for a relationship right now. Just want to have a good time. No rush to fall back into anything too crazy at this point.

Try being married, that's way rougher.

I was. Welcome to how I got to this stage in my life lol

So, as a soon to be divorced dickhead, bumble is now the place to go?

I prefer Bumble but I don't find Tinder as bad as others. It's just the law of averages. Swipe on everyone and message anyone you'd fuck. You're bound to get one.

I hooked up with a girl from Bumble Saturday night (and again last night) and she was hot as hell. I've never tried OKCupid but I've heard it's more dating than hookup (although Bumble is supposed to be too).

I'm having dinner with my ex tomorrow night, so this might all be over soon anyway.

ah. the viscous break up, get trashed and fuck everything, then back together cycle. it is a fun one. Oh the memories. Nothing like calling up your questionable old friend to say picking you up at 9 and shits going to get real.

I was. Welcome to how I got to this stage in my life lol

I prefer Bumble but I don't find Tinder as bad as others. It's just the law of averages. Swipe on everyone and message anyone you'd fuck. You're bound to get one.

I hooked up with a girl from Bumble Saturday night (and again last night) and she was hot as hell. I've never tried OKCupid but I've heard it's more dating than hookup (although Bumble is supposed to be too).

I'm having dinner with my ex tomorrow night, so this might all be over soon anyway.

I'm too old for dating shit.

If you have to ask, you're not ready for the premium pussy

jk, I didn't even know tinder had a pay-for-pussy method. is that really a thing?

Yes. It's more for dudes who don't get many matches though. It's pretty much unlimited matches and "super likes" or something but he pretty much swiped right on everyone.